1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Do you think this would be cute?

1. chrissyk

chrissyk Novice Member

I was at Staples tonight making some copies and saw their "easy buttons". For anybody that has not seen the commercials it is just a gimmick they have to push a button and whatever you are doing becomes "easy". Well they sell these little red buttons for about $5.00 each, and when you press it it says "That was easy". My thought is to somehow incorporate that into my show and get sort of a guest response thing going and everytime I demonstrate something or give a cooking tip press the button and have everybody respond with "that was easy". I am taking my button to a kitchen show tomorrow night and we'll see if it's a hit or not. I called my director tonight and told her about it and she laughed hysterically and said it sounded great. What do you think? Any other thoughts on how to tie it in, or maybe even make a game out of it? I'll let you all know how it goes after the show tomorrow night.

Also, wish me luck...this is to hopefully be my biggest show so far. She already has $160 in outside orders and we have about 17 confirmed guests and 10 more that we aren't sure about. Yay!!

Jan 24, 2006
  2. showmehow2

showmehow2 Guest

That was easy!

How about having your host push the button to signify how easy hosting her show was.

Jan 25, 2006
  3. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

What an adorable idea!! Be sure to let us know how it goes at your show!

Jan 25, 2006
  4. Hilarious!

That sounds great! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Amanda

Jan 25, 2006
  5. LOL I bought the button, too!! :D :p
    I've been mulling over how I want to work it in to my shows, I'd love to hear how your response was with it!

6. chrissyk

chrissyk Novice Member

The Easy Button went over great at the show. It was a good show, about 10 people there and $490 in sales so far. I just set it out in the middle of the room and told them that if there was something that they really liked to just hit the button. The best response I got was when one girl was just really impressed, but had a 2 year old sitting on her lap, she shouted out..."Somebody hit that button!!" It was cute and got a big laugh.

I'm still trying to think of some other ways to use it, maybe a game or something.

Jan 26, 2006
  7. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

I love this. Looks like I'm off to find one!!

Jan 27, 2006
  8. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

If you don't live near a Staples, like me, they are available on their website for $4.99.

Jan 27, 2006
Have something to add?