• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Say to Encourage Guests...

In summary, the Have It/Love It game is a fun way to get guests involved and to learn about new products. Anyone who yells out "Have it!" and tells everyone why they love it, gets a "kiss."
lilscrapmama
What do you say to encourage guests to help out with their tips on products & stuff, I have candy to pass out for the tips, my consultant did this at my show I hosted. I just want a fun catchy saying to bring up to encourage my guest to talk about the stuff :)

When I pick up a product I ask who has it and then ask them to tell us about it. There is really nothing catchy that I say!

I love the HAVE IT LOVE GAME...Um I sure someone else can describe this better....I dont remember it perfectly.

I think the gist of the Have It (or Got It)/Love It game is to tell guests at the beginning of the demo to yell out "Have It" every time you pick up a tool that they have and tell why they love it. When a guest does that you throw out a Hershey Kiss or another small candy to them.

I haven't played this one, but I plan on trying it at my next party. I feel like mine need to be more interactive.

DebbieJ said:
When I pick up a product I ask who has it and then ask them to tell us about it. There is really nothing catchy that I say!

This is just what I do. I hold up the item and ask, "who already has this item?" Then people will raise their hands and then I'll select someone (or they may just be talking already) and ask them specifically, "well what do you do with it?" Then I let them speak. Then I formally introduce the product..."This is our Food Chopper and like Mary said you can XYZ with it, but you can also...and it is fabulous because it can...it has a 5 year warranty...dishwasher safe...yada yada." That is pretty much how most of the show goes unless I'm introducing a new product.

I do the "Have it! Love it! Got a question! Game." When I mention a product, the first person to yell out "Have it! Love it!" and explain to everyone why they love it, gets a "kiss." I also toss kisses to anyone who asks a question about a product or the business. At the end, the person with the most candies (or empty wrappers) gets a prize.I think it works well because it gets everyone involved. Also, the guests have more credibility because they aren't seen as someone who's just trying to sell the stuff. Finally, I occasionally learn really great tips. As a matter of fact, I sometimes give an extra candy to someone with a great idea I've never heard before.

1. What are some things I can say to encourage my guests to try a new recipe?

One way to encourage guests to try a new recipe is to highlight the unique ingredients and flavors. You can also mention any positive reviews or experiences you've had with the recipe.

2. How can I motivate my guests to purchase products at my party?

Try sharing your personal experiences and favorite products from Pampered Chef. You can also offer special discounts or promotions for purchases made at the party.

3. What do I say to get my guests excited about hosting their own Pampered Chef party?

You can talk about the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and enjoying a fun night with friends. You can also mention any exclusive host rewards or incentives that are currently being offered.

4. How can I encourage my guests to book future parties or events with me?

Remind your guests of the fun they had at your party and how easy it was to earn free products. You can also mention any upcoming events or specials that they can take advantage of by booking with you.

5. What should I say to thank my guests for attending my Pampered Chef party?

Express your gratitude for their attendance and support by saying something like, "Thank you for coming to my Pampered Chef party! I appreciate your support and hope you had a great time. Don't forget to take advantage of our current promotions and discounts before you leave."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
txprincesskp
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dpcharlotte
Replies