• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing Guests: What's the Reception?

In summary, people seem to enjoy having their name and why they came up on the screen. The introduction can be shortened by not doing introductions, and just having everyone interact with the host throughout the show.
BlessedWifeMommy
I have heard about having every guest give their name, and why they came to the show.

For those who do this, how is it received? What do people say?

If you don't do this, what introduction do you do?

I have everyone say their name, how they know host, and Fav PC product. I give a ticket to each, if it is there first show I give 2 tickets.

Then they earn for tiickets for ticket activity in the end, and they I do door prizes!

Received very well so far, been doing it for months, no complaints.

I have everyone: Tell me their first name
Tell me how they know the host
Describe the host in one word.**If they need more than one word, we can pretend that they're hyphenated. And, they are welcome to repeat.

I don't do introductions. I greet everyone at the door as they come in, and introduce myself, and write out a nametag for each of them.

Introductions - especially if you have 10 or more guests - can take too much time. I found that often, that was a way to lose peoples attention right from the start of the show! I just have people interact with me throughout the show. I call them by name and ask them questions about the products they love.

I like for them to introduce themselves and to say which piece of PC would they absolutely love to HAVE. It is something different and gets them thinking. Then I can lead into Hosting your own show to get those favorites pieces.

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't do introductions. I greet everyone at the door as they come in, and introduce myself, and write out a nametag for each of them.

Introductions - especially if you have 10 or more guests - can take too much time. I found that often, that was a way to lose peoples attention right from the start of the show! I just have people interact with me throughout the show. I call them by name and ask them questions about the products they love.

I totally agree with Becky - I used to do introductions, but my shows took forever. I just greet everyone as they come in and then start the show when most people are there and introduce myself and go right into the demo.

Related to Introducing Guests: What's the Reception?

What is the purpose of an "Introducing Guests" reception?

The "Introducing Guests" reception is a chance for the host to introduce their friends and family to the Pampered Chef products and experience. It allows guests to mingle, sample products, and learn more about the brand in a relaxed and social setting.

When should the "Introducing Guests" reception be held?

The ideal time to host an "Introducing Guests" reception is within the first two weeks of the month. This allows guests to place orders and receive their products in a timely manner. It is also recommended to hold the reception on a weekday evening, as weekends are often busy for many people.

How many guests should I invite to the reception?

It's recommended to invite at least 10-12 guests to the "Introducing Guests" reception. This ensures a good turnout and allows for a variety of perspectives and opinions on the products. However, the host can invite as many or as few guests as they feel comfortable with.

Do I need to provide food and drinks for the reception?

While it's not required, it's a nice touch to provide some light refreshments for the guests. This can be as simple as a cheese and cracker platter or some finger foods. The focus of the reception should be on the products, but having some snacks available can make the atmosphere more enjoyable.

What should I do if a guest is unable to attend the reception?

If a guest is unable to attend the "Introducing Guests" reception, the host can still provide them with a catalog and order form so they can place an order. They can also schedule a separate one-on-one demonstration with the host to see the products in person. It's important to still include them in the experience and make them feel welcome to participate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tad
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Poll
  • Christ Follower
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefinbiz