• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transporting Products to Parties

In summary, Scott and others transport their products in a variety of ways, with Scott using a collapsible picnic basket and others using a tote with a trash bag liner.
Jennifer Wallace
I am a new consultant and would like to know how everyone transports their products to parties. I want it to be efficient as possible so my host and guests feel that it is something that they could do.

I just had my first party and I used the bag that comes in the kit. For my dirty dishes I brought a large plastic bag and put the dirties in there. I washed everything when I got home. I'm interested in what others have done too.

I use an opaque sterlite grey bin for dirty dishes, generally adding a kitchen garbage bag to line it, then just set the tools in there when I have used them. If someone starts doing the dishes, I voluntarily offer them a free small microcooker or a seasoning/rub of their choice as a thank you. (added to the show, with host's discount of course!) I find the bin is fast, efficient, and easy to pop a lid on, then take home and cleanup. What do others do?

Scott, Great idea! Thank you. What size is your bin? I'm going to do this for my next party.

Not huge, probably 12 or maybe 18 gallon - not the 30 big one or the 50 huge one

Great question. I also take our tool turnabout in the tote, a small bin for catalogs and other paperwork, and for my bigger products I use the bab from the cmpany. Fo0r dirty dishes I just take a couple of plastic grocery bags to put them in.

Thank you everyone for the great suggestions!

I use the Paisley Dot Insulated Collapsible Picnic Basket to transport products I'm using at the show. I also use the Insulated Tote (it was offered last year) with a trash bag liner for dirty dishes.

My system is similar to Scott's.

I have a rolling crate that holds most of my tools but I also bring the Tool Turn-About and the Spice Turn-About. One will fit on top of the crate and the other is in the bag that came with the starter kit. All of my lapboards, catalogs, iPad for check out, etc are in a Thirty-One bag that I can stack on top. Everything comes in and out in one trip! I set the dirty tools aside on one end of the table and my hosts are usually pretty good about washing them while I'm checking out. They get a free spice from the Turn-About when they do.

Great Ideas! I love the Thirty One Bags for holding paperwork!

SKelley said:
I use the Paisley Dot Insulated Collapsible Picnic Basket to transport products I'm using at the show. I also use the Insulated Tote (it was offered last year) with a trash bag liner for dirty dishes.
I was doing that but now that's no longer being sold =(

Cooking_with_Karen said:
I was doing that but now that's no longer being sold =(
I have a "demo only" picnic basket if you are interested in buying it.

What is the best way to transport fragile products to parties?

The best way to transport fragile products to parties is by using our specially designed product tote bags. These bags have dividers and padding to keep your products safe and secure during transportation.

Can I transport hot or cold products in the same bag?

Yes, our product tote bags are insulated and can keep hot or cold items at their desired temperature for up to two hours. However, we recommend using separate bags for hot and cold items to avoid potential cross-contamination.

How many products can fit in one tote bag?

Our product tote bags can hold up to 10-12 products, depending on their size. We also offer larger tote bags for those with a larger product inventory.

Do you offer any special bags for transporting frozen products?

Yes, we have a freezer tote bag that is specifically designed to keep frozen products at their desired temperature during transportation. It can keep products frozen for up to four hours.

Can I use regular grocery bags to transport products?

We do not recommend using regular grocery bags as they do not have the necessary padding and insulation to keep your products safe. Our product tote bags are specifically designed for transporting Pampered Chef products and ensuring their safety.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
taterbug
  • lindy0116
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Products and Tips
Replies