1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Do you think they'll do a regular Recruiting Promotion for April?

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I know about the Mini Kit for April-June, but I'm assuming HO will also do a regular kit recruiting promotion for April, yes? Will they announce that in the CN? I've got several recruiting packets to send out and I'd like to have the updated information if possible, so was just wondering.

Mar 29, 2009
  2. sklay723

sklay723 Advanced Member Gold Member

I think the mini-kit IS the recruiting promotion for the next few months...that's a pretty great deal for consultants who want to build their team. I can't imagine they'd have a new promotion starting April 1st when they're unfolding the mini-kit campaign at the same time...but that's just me. Maybe we'll be surprised. :)

Mar 29, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I hope they still have another promotion, because a lot of people still want the full kit.

Mar 29, 2009
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

That's what I was wondering- since there may be alot who don't have much PC stuff already (several of my recruit leads fall into that category).

Mar 29, 2009
  5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I am not going to offer this Mini-Kit to everyone arbitrarily. I think we do PC a disservice if we offer it to everyone we meet. It just encourages "kit-nappers". I think we need to use discretion in who we offer it to and when. I told my Recruit not to offer it to everyone at her last Show because it was a great deal for people to get those products and then do nothing. Don't you think or am I being paranoid?

Mar 29, 2009
  6. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

I totally agree. Atleast w/ the big kit they want to do some shows to recoup what they spent (even if that was not their initial idea).

Mar 30, 2009
  7. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

I will be offering it as a seccond option. After I mention the reg. Starter kit I will say something like "Now PC really has seen the difficult times we are living in and knows that more than ever people may be looking into our opportunity. They realize that for some the $155 is a great investment but that many may not have that extra $. So for a limited time we are offering a Mini Kit for only $65! New consultants still have the same requirements of doing 4 shows to give PC a try."

Or something along these lines...

Mar 30, 2009
  8. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

So the mini-kit will be available through June??

Apr 25, 2009
  9. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Through the end of June.

Apr 25, 2009
  10. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Thanks! I actually have a gal interested and wanted to make sure I had the correct info. I really don't follow the recruiting promos so I couldn't find the info on CC - I probably wasn't looking in the right spots. :)

Apr 25, 2009
Have something to add?