• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Mail Thank You Notes to Each Quest?

In summary, the experts say that it is a nice gesture to mail a thank you postcard to each guest, but it is not really worth the time it takes. They also recommend emailing a thank you instead.
nickywsn
I've done 6 shows and so far I've mailed a thank you postcard to each guest. This can get to be time consuming since I also work full time aside from PC and I was wondering what others did? I think it's a very nice customer service gesture but I was wondering if it's really worth my while so I decided to ask the experts:D ....what do y'all think?

Nope. I email a thank you to everyone when the show is closed. That way they know their products will be coming soon. I also attach the recipe I made. When I tell them I'll send them the recipe, they gladly give me their email.

I haven't mailed anything yet. I make morning after calls and let them know when we're closing the show, thank them for coming, etc. I also do an email of the recipe for anyone that gives me their email at the show.

I like to use the Thank you letter in PP3. I think it is a great letter, and I mail it with all of the original receipts as well as receipts that I have to print off from outside, online orders. I try to mail this as soon as the show closes so that the host will have the letter and receipts as soon as he/she receives all of their product.

I do customer care calls about 3 weeks after the products arrive, but I don't mail thank you's to everyone. If I don't have a phone number, then I'll mail a thank you postcard then. I also email the recipe I made the next day. I'm starting to close shows the day of the show now, so now I'll be able to put that the show is closed, when products should arrive, etc., in that email.

I don't mail anything. I made my own thank you letter in PP and when I print the Thank you letter for the host, all the information merges into the customer letter so all I have to do is change the name!!!

I print a Thank You letter and add a few product tips and ideas to the PP receipt.

~

I do not mail thank you notes. I do a list of recipes with my contact info and thank you on a sheet I staple to the receipts.

I use to mail thank you notes to my host, but now I just call them.

I attached a typed note (form thank you) to every guest sales receipt thanking them for their order, reminder to keep receipt for any warranty issues, it also lists my name, phone number, web address. I then send a hand written note to every host thanking them which also shows how much money they saved and how much they could have earned had they been the consultant. :)

Nope - anyone who provided an email address gets an email thank you from my PWS. Mailing out Thank Yous would cost a fortune.

Oh BOY!!! I never sent out anyting to the guests. Only the hosts. OOPS!!!:(

Ok..so let me get this straight...you all go home after a show and print out a receipt from PP even though the guests received a copy of their receipt at the show? I've only been doing that for outside orders...oops! So then you give/mail the printed receipts to the host to distribute with the orders?

nickywsn said:
Ok..so let me get this straight...you all go home after a show and print out a receipt from PP even though the guests received a copy of their receipt at the show? I've only been doing that for outside orders...oops! So then you give/mail the printed receipts to the host to distribute with the orders?
If they get the carbon then no I don't send them another one. If its one of the printed order forms then I will send them one.

Last edited:
thank you notesI use a post card note that I print off on my computer with regular paper. I add my label with my personal information and thank them for their business.
Sometimes I will write a personal little line on there for them as well if there is time in my schedule to do it. Also sometimes a guest will stand out in my mind and/or I will add a little tip about one of the products they purchased. I don't mail them individually though. I send them to my hostess along with any outside order receipts and ask her to include them in the bag with the guest's products. Though I am finding with FedEx my orders have been getting to my hostesses faster and this is giving me less time to get them done! Faster service is great I just have to find a way to keep up! ;-)

I usually have a preprinted copy of the recipe in card form with my label on the back available at my show and when I take their order, I give them a copy to take home with them. If I don't have them ready for the show, I will include them in the thankyou envelope with their card.

Tracy

I think customer care calls basically are more personable and I do send a thank you card to the host (or I try to email everything that I can to leave out the expense of postage. I think as long as you make those cutomer care calls.....they will appreciate that. And you can talk to them about new specials and are more apt to get an order or even book a show!

Thanks for some of the great ideas listed. The customer service part is definitely a spot I need to work on. I always call the hosts and check with them but sometimes I forget about the guests. I usually will call the guest a month later and see how they are enjoying their products and if they have not used them then offer some recipes or advice. But thanks to the new ideas I am going to try and do a better job with all of my guests as well. I know that seemed elementary but I guess in the hecticness of everything I have been leaving them out. Thanks for all the good ideas and info you are all the best!!

I do a thank you letter to the host. I do "out of the box" calls 4 to 6 weeks after the show. Few of my guests have email, so I don't worry about that, and, for me, sending notes to each guest would cost too much. JMHO.

I mail a thank you noteTo each and every guest that purchased at a show. It's usually about a month after the show closed. It works well for me since I do have a full time job, I can't always make CCC and the thank you works well. I do it on a PC postcard so the postage isn't that outragous. I've got so many compliments about this service, I won't stop.

sounds like I'm in the same boat as you. I have just started out and wondered if it made much difference or not. But I'm thinking it does. I may just keep it up for a while longer.

Used too....When I first started w/ PC, it was more as a hobby - 2-3 shows a month, and we were DINKS (double income, no kids)...now I'm the mother of a 2 1/2 yr old, and I'm doing about 8 shows a month....just don't have time anymore! I felt guilty about not doing it for a while - but I'm over that now!;)

I don't mail a separate thank you, but I include a note that I staple to the receipts. They say:
Thanks in part to you, HOST earned VALUE worth of products for only TOTAL! Some of the great items she picked out are:
(3 items)
I'd love to come to your house and help you earn free products, too.​
It helps people see that our hosts really do get some good stuff.

DebbieJ said:
Nope. I email a thank you to everyone when the show is closed. That way they know their products will be coming soon. I also attach the recipe I made. When I tell them I'll send them the recipe, they gladly give me their email.
I like this idea. I am still fighting phone phobia and it would be easy to cut and paste a message and then change the name on each message. Plus they always want the recipe and this would be a good way to get their email address.

pamperedbylynette said:
I like this idea. I am still fighting phone phobia and it would be easy to cut and paste a message and then change the name on each message. Plus they always want the recipe and this would be a good way to get their email address.

Why bother with cut and paste?!?!?! I send one group message to everyone with their email addresses in BCC.

Related to Do You Mail Thank You Notes to Each Quest?

1. Do I need to send a thank you note to each guest who attends my Pampered Chef party?

While it is not required, sending a thank you note to each guest is a great way to show your appreciation for their support and attendance at your party.

2. Can I send a thank you email instead of a physical note?

While sending a thank you email is better than not sending anything at all, a handwritten note shows a personal touch and is more impactful in expressing your gratitude.

3. How soon after the party should I send the thank you notes?

It's always best to send thank you notes as soon as possible, ideally within a week of the party. This shows your guests that their presence was appreciated and it also keeps your party fresh in their minds.

4. What should I include in the thank you note?

Your thank you note should include a personalized message expressing your gratitude for their attendance, any specific details about the party that you enjoyed with them, and a reminder to contact you for any future Pampered Chef needs.

5. Can I use pre-made thank you notes from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers pre-made thank you notes for purchase. However, personalizing your own handwritten note will make a greater impact on your guests and show your genuine appreciation for their support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jbondr