• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have to Use a Pampered Chef Debit or Credit Card to Get a Pws?

In summary, you can use any debit or credit card to sign up for a PWS. However, you will need a PC debit card to update your payment information in your PWS account once you receive it. If your debit number is not available yet, you can check with HO on Monday to see if it is ready. It is also recommended to wait until you have your PWS address before printing off labels for your catalogues and order forms.
ChefJoyJ
I want to get a PWS...and get it up and running in time for the start of my Jan shows, but I just applied for my debit card today...so I don't have a number yet. Can I use my regular debit card to sign up or does it *have* to be a PC card??

Thanks!!! :chef:

Unless there's a special case for brand-new consultants, it needs to be the PC debit or Visa. I'd suggest that you call HO, but they're gone now and I think they're closed Mon and Tues for New Year.

:( Oh well....

I was just about to come back and report that I had tried to use my regular debit...but no luck! I might call on Wed., but my debit number should be ready around then.

I want to print off my labels to put on my catalogues and order forms, but if I'm going to get a website, I don't want to print off a whole sheet or more until I get the address to put on the labels. I do know that the address I want is available (and most likely will continue to be, b/c it's my name)...but I don't want to print out my labels and put them on the things only to have to mark off the website... Am I making any sense?

Perfect sense. If they're open on Monday, you could check and see if your debit number is ready then. Sometimes it's available on the info system before they mail the card.

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in getting a PWS and for reaching out for assistance. To answer your question, you do not need a PC debit card to sign up for a PWS. You can use any debit or credit card to complete your registration. Once you receive your PC debit card, you can update your payment information in your PWS account. Please let me know if you need any further help with setting up your PWS. Happy cooking! :chef:

1. Do I need a Pampered Chef debit or credit card to become a PWS?

No, you do not need a Pampered Chef debit or credit card to become a PWS. However, having one can offer additional benefits and perks.

2. Can I use any debit or credit card to become a PWS?

Yes, you can use any debit or credit card to become a PWS. It does not have to be a Pampered Chef branded card.

3. Are there any fees associated with using a Pampered Chef debit or credit card?

There are no fees associated with using a Pampered Chef debit or credit card. It is simply a payment method and does not require any additional fees.

4. What are the benefits of using a Pampered Chef debit or credit card as a PWS?

The benefits of using a Pampered Chef debit or credit card as a PWS include earning points for every purchase, access to exclusive promotions and discounts, and the ability to track your business expenses separately from personal expenses.

5. Can I still become a PWS if I don't have a Pampered Chef debit or credit card?

Yes, you can still become a PWS even if you do not have a Pampered Chef debit or credit card. It is not a requirement to join as a consultant or to make purchases through Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karen_anne1
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • Intrepid_Chef