• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vendor Events: $2 Credit Card Stand from Pampered Chef Supply

In summary, the $2 credit card stand from Pampered Chef Supply is a customizable and durable plastic stand that can hold multiple credit cards at once. It costs $2 per stand and bulk discounts are available upon request. Additional fees may apply for customization.
higoobs
Gold Member
Does anyone have a picture of the credit card stand that is sold on the pampered chef supply sheet? Curious to know why it's under $2. I need one for vendor events.

I believe it's just one of those signs with the Visa, MC, AMEX, and Discover logos on it. Nothing fancy.

NooraK said:
I believe it's just one of those signs with the Visa, MC, AMEX, and Discover logos on it. Nothing fancy.

That's right. It is plastic, maybe 4 inches square, and just has the four logos on it.

Thx maybe order 2 to put in the front 2 corners of the table

Hi there! I'm a pampered chef consultant and I can definitely help you out with a picture of the credit card stand. It's a great tool to have for vendor events and it's priced under $2 because we want to make it affordable for all our consultants. It's a simple yet effective way to display your credit card information and make transactions at events. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm happy to assist!

What is the cost of the $2 credit card stand from Pampered Chef Supply?

The $2 credit card stand from Pampered Chef Supply costs $2 per stand.

Is the $2 credit card stand from Pampered Chef Supply customizable?

Yes, the $2 credit card stand from Pampered Chef Supply can be customized with your desired logo or design. Additional fees may apply for customization.

Can the $2 credit card stand from Pampered Chef Supply hold multiple credit cards at once?

Yes, the $2 credit card stand from Pampered Chef Supply has a capacity to hold multiple credit cards at once.

What material is the $2 credit card stand from Pampered Chef Supply made of?

The $2 credit card stand from Pampered Chef Supply is made of durable plastic material.

Are there bulk discounts available for the $2 credit card stand from Pampered Chef Supply?

Yes, there are bulk discounts available for the $2 credit card stand from Pampered Chef Supply. Please contact a representative for more information on bulk pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • danielsdundee
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
danielsdundee
  • SusanPC