• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Do You Have Stoneware Inspirations??

In summary, the recipe calls for 6-7 croissants, 100 g of chocolate, 6 eggs, 550 ml of cream, 140 g of sugar, and 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract. The croissants should be cut into cubes, the chocolate should be coarsely chopped, and the eggs, cream, sugar, and vanilla extract should be whisked together in a Classic Batter Bowl. The batter should then be poured into a preheated deep dish baker, topped with chopped chocolate and croissants, and then egg mixture should be poured evenly over the top. The bread pudding should then be baked for 30-35 minutes until the top is deep golden brown and the egg mixture is set
RunawayChef
My hostess is borrowing it until her show, well, the recipe she wants to prepare is in the cookbook and I need to know what tools are needed for it.
Can anyone turn to page 79 and let me know what all is needed for it? I just want to make sure I bring all the right tools!
Thanks a million!
Ami

Goodness, der, I should put the recipe in the post, right? Croissant Bread Pudding! Thanks

Mine isn't where I can get to it right now. Others should be online soon.

This is the UK version...anygood to you?

Chocolate Ribbon Croissant Pudding
----------------------------------

Ingredients:
300 g croissants (about 6-7 medium or 4-5 large croissants), cut into 2.5-cm cubes, divided
100 g plain chocolate (70% cocoa solids), coarsely chopped
6 eggs
550 ml single cream
140 g plus 2 tablespoons caster sugar, divided
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
Melted plain chocolate (70% cocoa solids), to decorate (optional)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/Gas 4. Lightly spray Deep Dish Baker with sunflower oil; set aside. Using Forged Utility Knife, cut croissants into 2.5-cm cubes; set aside. Coarsely chop chocolate on Cutting Board using Food Chopper; set aside. Whisk together eggs, cream, 140 g of the sugar and vanilla extract in Classic Batter Bowl using Stainless Whisk.

2. Place half of the croissant cubes into prepared baker; scatter with chopped chocolate and top with remaining croissant cubes. Carefully pour egg mixture evenly over croissants, scraping any remaining egg mixture into baker using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R); let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle top with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar using Adjustable Measuring Spoons.

3. Bake 30-35 minutes or until top is deep golden brown and egg mixture is set in centre. Remove from oven; stand 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired. Cut into portions and serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: Serves 10-12

Per serving: (serving 12): Energy 1176 kJ/280 kcal; Protein 6.4 g; Carbohydrate 27 g; Fat 16.9 g; Saturated Fat 9 g; Fibre 0.6 g; Salt 0.4 g

Cook's Tip: Buttery croissants make this bread pudding-style dessert rich but with a light texture. The top of the pudding is sprinkled with sugar to form a lovely crunchy crust.

Here are the tools listed, plus whatever pooped into my head as I read through the recipe, to use as add-ons

Croissant bread Pudding

deep dish baker
kitchen spritzer (in lieu of cooking spray)
bread knife
apple p/c/s
classic batter bowl
measuring cup of some sort (to measure sugar, etc)
whisk
lg micro-cooker (or something to micro 1/2 and 1/2)
lemon zester / scorer (or microplane)
juicer (or citrus press + prep bowl or measuring cup)
fod chopper
stackable cooling rack
measure-all cup (for ice cream topping) + easy opener to open jar
measuring spoons
small micro cooker
serving bowl + mini bamboo spoons for sauce

eek! I don't have the micro cooker, the apple cps or the bread knife. D'oh!

You'll just have to do the apples the hard way, you could show off the vegtable peeler then, and some of the cutlery! You need the large Micro-Cooker to warm up the half & half, and the small Micro-Cooker to heat up the topping. I'm sure the Batter Bowls will work just fine. It doesn't call for a bread knife, so you should be just fine! That was one of her add ons. I just read it further though, do you have more then one batter bowl? you would need 3 of them.

RunawayChef said:
eek! I don't have the micro cooker, the apple cps or the bread knife. D'oh!

instead of the micro cooker, you can use a small batter bowl -- I don't have the micro cookers b/c I don't like to nuke plastic.

instead of the apple p/c/s, you can use the corer (if you have it) or the wedger & then slice each wedge with a knife.

the recipe doesn't say bread knife, it was one of my add-ons. The recipe tells you to "slice each croissant from top to bottom into 1/2" slices". The bread knife seemed like the best tool for that job. I'm use any serrated blade would work -- do you have the tomato knife??

prep bowls for the butterscotch sauce. and DON'T peel the apples.

1. What is Stoneware Inspirations?

Stoneware Inspirations is a collection of high-quality, durable stoneware baking dishes and cookware designed for both cooking and serving.

2. What makes Stoneware Inspirations different from other stoneware products?

Stoneware Inspirations is made from a unique combination of natural clay and minerals, resulting in a strong and non-porous surface that is oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe. It also features a beautiful glaze finish that is both scratch and stain-resistant.

3. Can I use Stoneware Inspirations on the stovetop?

No, Stoneware Inspirations is not designed for use on the stovetop. It is safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher, but should not be used on the stovetop or under the broiler.

4. How do I clean and care for my Stoneware Inspirations?

To clean, simply wash with warm water and mild detergent. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners, as these can cause scratches on the surface. For best results, allow the stoneware to cool before cleaning and always use oven mitts or trivets when handling hot dishes.

5. Can I use Stoneware Inspirations in the freezer?

Yes, Stoneware Inspirations is freezer-safe. You can store food in the stoneware in the freezer, and then transfer it directly to the oven for baking. Just make sure to allow the dish to come to room temperature before placing it in a hot oven to avoid thermal shock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandydollie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
Replies
Views
Smashie
  • LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies