• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Chocolate Bundles With Gonash Before?

In summary, Debbie found a recipe for chocolate bundles with chocolate ganache. The bundles are made with puff pastry and eggs and cream. The ganache is made with heavy cream and chocolate. The ganache is poured onto a plate and put on top of a chocolate bundle.
Jennie4PC
Has anyone heard of this recipe my host fro Fri wants to do this recipe he says it is really easy I just need to know what tools to take

Do you mean Ganache? There are a LOT of ganache recipes on the web.

thanks I never would have found it without the proper spelling

I found thisI love GANACHE!!!

Chocolate Bundles with Chocolate Ganache Recipe courtesy Paula Deen

Bundles:
1 sheet puff pastry
2 eggs
1 teaspoon heavy cream
8 chocolate kisses (recommended: Hershey's)
8 miniature chocolate candy bars
Ganache:
1/2 cup heavy cream
4 ounces milk chocolate, broken into small pieces

Sweetened whipped cream, optional
Fresh strawberries, sliced, for garnish
Mint sprigs, for garnish

Bundles: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Unfold puff pastry and cut the sheet into 2 (4 by 4-inch squares). Beat eggs and cream together to create an egg wash. Brush pastry squares with egg wash. Place 2 chocolate kisses and 1 mini candy bar in the center of each pastry square. Repeat with remaining kisses and mini-bars. Pull corners of the square up around the chocolate, brushing edges with more egg wash, if necessary, to create a secure bundle. Brush exteriors of chocolate bundles with more egg wash. Repeat with remaining bundles.

Place bundles on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 35 minutes, or until golden brown.

Ganache:
In a sauce pan bring the heavy cream to a boil. Place the chocolate pieces in a bowl and pour hot cream over top. Whisk until smooth.

Puddle ganache onto a plate and place 1 bundle on top. Top with whipped cream and additional ganache, if desired.

Serve bundles garnished with strawberry slices and mint sprigs.

Debbie :D

Yum! That sounds like something I may have to make for a dinner party... put 1 of those on a small square that has been dusted with powdered sugar, add a strawberry fan... how pretty... and delectible!

Thank you for finding that recipe it sounds so good.

Related to Have You Tried Chocolate Bundles With Gonash Before?

What are the ingredients in the Chocolate Bundles With Gonash?

The Chocolate Bundles With Gonash are made with a rich chocolate pastry filled with a decadent chocolate ganache and topped with a sprinkle of powdered sugar.

Are the Chocolate Bundles With Gonash suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Unfortunately, the Chocolate Bundles With Gonash are not suitable for those with dietary restrictions as they contain dairy and gluten.

How do I store the Chocolate Bundles With Gonash?

The Chocolate Bundles With Gonash should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. They can also be frozen for up to 1 month.

Can I reheat the Chocolate Bundles With Gonash?

Yes, the Chocolate Bundles With Gonash can be reheated in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-10 minutes or in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.

Do you have any serving suggestions for the Chocolate Bundles With Gonash?

The Chocolate Bundles With Gonash are delicious on their own, but you can also serve them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a drizzle of warm chocolate sauce for an extra indulgent treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Shari
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Pampered Angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies