• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have a New White Tta to Sell?

In summary, the new white tea is available in various sizes and packaging options with pricing information on the website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is certified organic and comes in three flavors: peach, raspberry, and lemon. Bulk purchases are also available. Drinking white tea has various health benefits, such as boosting the immune system and promoting healthy skin. It also contains antioxidants and natural caffeine for a gentle energy boost.
Nanisu
Gold Member
I have a customer who really needs one. Please PM me if you do.

It was available through the outlet, not sure if it's still there, though...

They are gone! They were there on Monday the 1st. I was supposed to order 2 of them for someone who doesn't do online ordering. I got sick on the 2nd & went to finally order them on the 5th & they were gone!! (Actually my customer wanted the scissors that were in with the TTA).

Janet had one for sale not too long ago....

I have 2 on my shelf wondering how the heck they got there!

I have one as well. I'm in Cali and can get it in the mail ASAP if you need it.

Did you get a surprise pack at NC that had them in it??? Thats how I got mine. :)

I have 2 white TTA as well if anyone is interested in purchasing. How much are ya'll selling yours for????

what is TTA

tool turn about

I have one available.

Related to Do You Have a New White Tta to Sell?

1. What is the price of the new white tea?

The price of the new white tea varies depending on the size and type of packaging. Please visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing.

2. Is the new white tea organic?

Yes, the new white tea is certified organic. It is made from high-quality, natural ingredients sourced from sustainable farms.

3. What flavors are available in the new white tea?

The new white tea is currently available in three flavors: peach, raspberry, and lemon. Each flavor is made with real fruit extracts for a refreshing and delicious taste.

4. Can I purchase the new white tea in bulk?

Yes, the new white tea is available for purchase in bulk. You can choose from different packaging options, such as a canister or individual tea bags, to suit your needs.

5. Are there any health benefits to drinking the new white tea?

White tea is known for its numerous health benefits, including boosting the immune system, promoting healthy skin, and aiding in weight loss. Our new white tea also contains antioxidants and natural caffeine for a gentle energy boost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CookieChick
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CookieChick
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • heather223