• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Martini Glasses? Check out these offers!

In summary, "Fs: Hwc Martini Glasses" are high-quality glasses from the Pampered Chef brand that are specifically designed for making and serving martinis. Each set includes four glasses, which is the standard number for serving martinis. These glasses are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to place them on the top rack. They have a capacity of 8 ounces, which is the perfect size for a standard martini. Additionally, they come with a satisfaction guarantee, allowing for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
NooraK
Gold Member
I know there was recently a thread with someone looking for some, and there were plenty of offers. I have a consultant friend who has two sets she would like to sell if anyone is interested. If you or a customer would like some, please PM me.

What is the price on the HWC Martini glasses?? I have a customer who is interested. Sorry I tried looking for PM area but couldn't find it....it's been a while since i have been on here. my email is [email protected] if you would like to email me directly.

I forwarded your information to my friend, so she can let you know how much she would like for them.

Related to Looking for Martini Glasses? Check out these offers!

What are "Fs: Hwc Martini Glasses"?

"Fs: Hwc Martini Glasses" are martini glasses from the Pampered Chef brand. They are made of high-quality glass and are specially designed for making and serving martinis.

How many glasses come in a set?

Each set of "Fs: Hwc Martini Glasses" includes four glasses. This is the standard number of glasses needed for serving martinis.

Are these glasses dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Fs: Hwc Martini Glasses" are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend placing them on the top rack of the dishwasher to prevent any potential damage.

What is the capacity of these glasses?

The capacity of each "Fs: Hwc Martini Glass" is 8 ounces. This is the perfect size for a standard martini.

Do these glasses come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your "Fs: Hwc Martini Glasses", you can return them for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Paula B
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Paula B
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • Julie F