• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Full Set of Collectible Stoneware Heart Molds

In summary, the "Full Set of Collectible Stoneware Heart Molds" includes three different sizes of heart-shaped stoneware molds and a recipe card. These molds are safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and are also microwave safe, although oven use is recommended for best results. They can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm water and mild soap. These stoneware heart molds also come with a 3-year warranty for any defects.
cochef
Gold Member
18 total in the set - some don't have boxes. I would like to sell them as a set. Please PM or email for pricing details.

so, so tempting!

I would be glad to "discuss" it with you :)

Do you happen to have the short bread recipe that came with the heart stones? I have had a customer looking for it and I had just about given up

cochef said:
18 total in the set - some don't have boxes. I would like to sell them as a set. Please PM or email for pricing details.

1. What is included in the "Full Set of Collectible Stoneware Heart Molds"?

The full set includes three different sizes of heart-shaped stoneware molds: small, medium, and large. They also come with a recipe card for inspiration.

2. Are these stoneware heart molds safe to use in the oven?

Yes, these molds are made of high-quality stoneware and are safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can I use these heart molds in the microwave?

Yes, these stoneware molds are microwave safe. However, it is recommended to use them in the oven for best results.

4. How do I clean these stoneware heart molds?

The stoneware molds are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash them with warm water and mild soap for best results.

5. Are these heart molds covered by a warranty?

Yes, these stoneware heart molds come with a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. If you encounter any issues, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Knordot
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • Sjoneschef