• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Free Supplies Still Available with Orders?

I just don't remember when it happened. I think it was last year. Yes, there is a pack of free receipts that comes with your first supply order of the season. You should get it when you order your supplies - it is a smaller pack than the pack of 100.
AJPratt
Silver Member
The last time I ordered, we got some free supplies like once a season (like free receipts, show/host guides, etc). I tried a search on CS, but I can't seem to find the thread. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

no I think it's done - that was when they were changing to NCR order forms and had the different types, etc.

Free receipts should be included in your first supply order of the season. You can get 1 pack of show planners a month, and 1 pack of kit agreements per month - just put the items on your supply order. Once a year, you can get a RUFTH trivet.

I think those came in the changeover kit. Did you get one? Are you still active?

chefann said:
Free receipts should be included in your first supply order of the season. You can get 1 pack of show planners a month, and 1 pack of kit agreements per month - just put the items on your supply order. Once a year, you can get a RUFTH trivet.

Thanks! That's what I was looking for!

Hi, Rae... I did get a kit. I've stayed active. I just had a $700 show last month! LOL My secret: get too busy to do PC and your business will boom! LOL

Sorry, AJ. I deleted my message at the same time you were typing yours. As for the busy/PC thing, isn't that just the way life goes?

So, how do I make those items free on PPP?

raebates said:
Sorry, AJ. I deleted my message at the same time you were typing yours.

As for the busy/PC thing, isn't that just the way life goes?
That's OK! HAHA... I just look nutty addresing part of the post to you! (Nothing new for me! LOL)

You don't need to order them. They come automatically.(Of course, that's assuming I remember correctly. It's entirely too possible that I'm wrong.)

there is the RUFTH trivet that you can find if you do a search for it, as well as the host guides, the receipts must just come free with that 1st supply order

You put in the Cooking Show Planning Guides but it comes up as "0.00" as the charge for it. The receipts come automatically. I am presuming you do the same thing with the New Consultant agreements...put in the number and it comes up as "0.00" as the charge. I have done both of my Recruits online so don't have the forms. If you didn't get the RUFTH trivet last September or after, you can order it now. It will tell you if you pay or not.

If you didn't get the RUFTH trivet look for it in the supply order - cost is 0.00. One per year.

I just ordered supplies and didn't receive any receipts with my order.

cookingwithhart said:
I just ordered supplies and didn't receive any receipts with my order.

I had to call for mine. I think they are forgetting them in most orders because they didn't have us actually put them on the order ourselves. More work for them because they have to keep track of it being your first order or not. Just call, mine came three days after I called.

Well, I sent my supply order the first of February...didn't get my receipts. Sent an adjustment, the reply was "so sorry, they are on the way". Finally get them and they are PP receipts. So, I sent another adjustment. Today I get an email saying they are out of receipts that the free receipts I got with my supply order was jm24 and all they have is PP receipts. How can they be out of receipts and what good is P3 receipts going to do me at a show. This is ridiculous. It has been 6 weeks since I sent my supply order. I have no receipts and am suppose to do shows.

Anyone else have any info on this? I am about to put in my SO order, and am not sure whether to put in the receipts or not...

Oh, and are we talking about the triplicate receipts being free?? My brain is fried and I can't remember ever getting free receipts (my other ones I got in my SO from last June I paid for...)

Bumping... Is anyone out there who knows???

AnnieBee said:
Bumping... Is anyone out there who knows???

Yes - you are supposed to get a free pack of receipts with your first SO of the season. It's a smaller pack than the pack of 100 - I think it's 40 or 50. But you are supposed to get them. Mine didn't come, and I emailed HO (twice) and finally got them.

It's obvious that we are supposed to get a free pack - because the package count is different than the regular ones we order on Supply. So, if someone at the solution center tries to tell you differently, you can use that little tidbit of info to state your case. Some SC reps have tried to tell consultants that they aren't supposed to get a pack for free - but that is just not true!

1. Do we still get free supplies as consultants?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are eligible to receive free products as part of the company's incentive program.

2. How do I qualify for free supplies?

To qualify for free supplies, you must meet certain sales goals and maintain active status as a consultant. The specific requirements may vary depending on your level within the company.

3. What types of supplies are included in the free program?

The free supplies program includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. The selection may change periodically.

4. Are there any limits on how much free supplies I can receive?

Yes, there are limits on the amount of free supplies you can receive. These limits are based on your level within the company and may be subject to change.

5. How often are free supplies available?

Free supplies are typically available on a monthly basis. However, availability may vary and is subject to change at the discretion of Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kltaylo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • kltaylo