• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need to Print Receipts for Direct Ship Orders? | Stupid Receipt Question

In summary, the guests requested that the products be sent directly to them instead of the host, but the host should get them to their friend. Mailing the receipts directly to the guests is the best option.
BBratrace
I had my first catalog party with online orders. Three guests requested that the products be sent directly them instead of the host. Do I need to print receipts to send to them?

You should mail the receipts directly to the guests since that is the only receipt they would get. I am bad about not doing that, though I try to remember. At least mail it to the host though who should get it to their friend. Best bet is mailing it direct to them.

Nothing is ever a stupid question!

BBratrace said:
I had my first catalog party with online orders. Three guests requested that the products be sent directly them instead of the host. Do I need to print receipts to send to them?

Yes, you will need to send the receipts directly to them. :)

You can print them out from P3 (in case you didn't know this) and then send them directly to the customers! I always hand write thank you with a smilely as well and include my business card.

PamperedDor said:
You can print them out from P3 (in case you didn't know this) and then send them directly to the customers! I always hand write thank you with a smilely as well and include my business card.

now, why didn't I think of that!:eek:

PamperedDor said:

I also call them before mailing the receipt, thank them, and ask if they want a catalog or anything else. If the conversation gets there I ask about the show but if not I do a call back later to see if there is anything else I can do for them - building the relationship. I have gotten bookings from that.

Thanks everyone!
I will make some calls. The largest order came from a real estate agent. This is great because one of my goals for July is to talk to as many real estate agents as possible to recommend PC as thank you gifts.

I mail them and include a recipe card.

Related to Do I Need to Print Receipts for Direct Ship Orders? | Stupid Receipt Question

What is the "Stupid Receipt Question"?

The "Stupid Receipt Question" is a common nickname for a question that is frequently asked by customers of Pampered Chef. It refers to the question of whether or not a receipt is needed for returns or warranty claims.

Do I need to keep my receipt for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, it is recommended that you keep your receipt for any Pampered Chef products that you purchase. This will make it easier to process returns or warranty claims in case there are any issues with the product.

Can I still return or exchange a product without a receipt?

While it is recommended to keep your receipt, Pampered Chef does have a flexible return policy and may be able to process a return or exchange without a receipt. However, having the receipt will make the process smoother and quicker.

I lost my receipt, what should I do?

If you have lost your receipt, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance. They may be able to look up your purchase and provide a copy of the receipt or assist with a return or exchange.

How long do I have to return or exchange a product?

Pampered Chef has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for their products. This means that you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return or exchange a product for any reason.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • AnnieBee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Malinda Klein