• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need Help With My Conference Obsession?

In summary, "I Don't Know But..." is a versatile seasoning blend created by Pampered Chef that contains garlic, onion, salt, black pepper, paprika, parsley, and other herbs and spices. It is gluten-free and non-GMO and can be used to add flavor to a variety of dishes such as meats, vegetables, soups, and sauces. The amount of "I Don't Know But..." can be adjusted to personal taste preferences, and it is suitable for a variety of diets, but it is important to check the ingredient list for potential allergens.
thebowman
Gold Member
I think I may be getting a little obsessive about Conference, I just finished adding the phone # into my cell for Bubba Gumps, Giordanos and Cheesecake Factory. Do I need help? :confused:

Possibly. ;) Enjoy some for me!

Okay so far I have all of Rae's tips printed up for our group with itinerary and flight information, I just added expense envelopes for each day to keep track (idea courtesy of baychef) postcards I picked up last year, address labels, Conference agenda, budget worksheet etc... like I said I may need professional help or a couple o drinks at Bubba Gumps, who's with me?

thebowman said:
I think I may be getting a little obsessive about Conference, I just finished adding the phone # into my cell for Bubba Gumps, Giordanos and Cheesecake Factory. Do I need help? :confused:

Nah- you like Cheesecake so that makes you normal. :)

I can't imagine not liking cheesecake or chocolate for that matter.

thebowman said:
I can't imagine not liking cheesecake or chocolate for that matter.

I didn't know that there were people who didn't like cheesecake until I met my DH! He hates it...there's somethin' wrong with him!

Of course there is HE'S a MAN! Ha Ha

Men don't get the Cheesecake , Chocolate thing. They bite and chew chocolate, what's up with that!

Related to Do I Need Help With My Conference Obsession?

1. What is "I Don't Know But..."?

"I Don't Know But..." is a versatile seasoning blend created by Pampered Chef. It is a combination of spices and herbs that adds flavor to a variety of dishes.

2. What are the ingredients in "I Don't Know But..."?

The ingredients in "I Don't Know But..." include garlic, onion, salt, black pepper, paprika, parsley, and other herbs and spices. It is a gluten-free and non-GMO seasoning blend.

3. How should I use "I Don't Know But..." in cooking?

"I Don't Know But..." can be used in a variety of ways, such as seasoning meats, vegetables, soups, and sauces. It can also be sprinkled on popcorn or mixed into dips and spreads for added flavor.

4. Can I adjust the amount of "I Don't Know But..." in a recipe?

Yes, you can adjust the amount of "I Don't Know But..." to your personal taste preferences. We recommend starting with a small amount and adding more as needed.

5. Is "I Don't Know But..." suitable for a specific diet?

Yes, "I Don't Know But..." is suitable for a variety of diets as it is gluten-free and non-GMO. However, please check the ingredient list for any potential allergens or restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KaryCam
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach