• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back from Savannah: My Experience and Thoughts

In summary, "I Am Back From Savannah" is a versatile kitchen tool set from Pampered Chef that includes a silicone spatula, dual-sided measuring spoon, mini flexible cutting mat, and reusable storage bag. The set is dishwasher safe and can be used for both cooking and baking. It can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant, on their website, or at select retail stores.
jrstephens
and hopefully able to get back on here regular. Computer has been messed up since we got back.

Had fun in Savannah. LOVED eating at Lady and Sons and Uncle Bubba's. No, did not get to meet Paula Deen.

Was a little disappointed, Savannah was not as pretty as I thought it would be. I think they need to do some cleaning. It resembles the histroric District in Moble, AL, so I think that was one reason I was a little disappointed.

Did yall miss me on here? Looks like I have A LOT of reading to catch up on. I think I will save that for when I go back to work Monday, HA!

We all missed you! Welcome back! bummer that you didn't get to meet "the lady" herself...but I'll bet the food was excellent! glad to have you back!

Hi there! Glad to hear you had a good time in Savannah. I've always wanted to try the food at Lady and Sons and Uncle Bubba's, so I'm a little jealous! Sorry to hear your computer has been giving you trouble, that's always frustrating. I've never been to Savannah myself, but I've heard mixed reviews about its beauty. I guess it just depends on personal preference. And yes, we definitely missed you on here! It's always nice to have regular contributors. Good luck catching up on all the posts, I'm sure there's a lot to read through. Have a great rest of your weekend!

Related to Back from Savannah: My Experience and Thoughts

1. What is "I Am Back From Savannah"?

"I Am Back From Savannah" is a popular Pampered Chef product that features a set of versatile kitchen tools designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

2. What does the "I Am Back From Savannah" set include?

The set includes a silicone spatula, a dual-sided measuring spoon, a mini flexible cutting mat, and a reusable storage bag. Each item is designed with unique features to make cooking and baking a breeze.

3. Is the "I Am Back From Savannah" set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the silicone spatula to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can I use the "I Am Back From Savannah" set for both cooking and baking?

Absolutely! The set is designed to be versatile and can be used for various tasks in the kitchen, whether it's mixing batter, scraping bowls, or measuring ingredients.

5. How can I purchase the "I Am Back From Savannah" set?

You can purchase the set through a Pampered Chef consultant, on the Pampered Chef website, or at a Pampered Chef party. You can also find it at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • raebates
  • General Chat