• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the best deal on a new device with WiFi capabilities?

Definitely! I'm sure if you buy it at the Verizon store, they won't tell you of any other options. :)
sandilou
Silver Member
I just finished watching the new videos that are up about the new web site and apps -- OMG! Soooooooooo cool! Now I NEED a new device!! NEED!! I'm not sure I could do it on somethng as small as a phone or iPod. I don't want to pay those montly fees . . . . what to do??? :confused:

Sandi

If you don't want the monthly bill associated with a phone plan, then work towards the iPad. Or wait and see if others who have the Android tablets can make it work...and get one of those. As soon as it launches, I'm sure those discussions will be flying about what works and what doesn't.:)

I am actually really wanting to get a tablet, but in all honesty I do everything else on my phone SOOOO I am really hoping the app will not be any different. I really like the thought of just being able to have my iphone and not have to take a computer or even a tablet to a show. Just another added perk of this awesome business that I love. So many option and just trying to make it easier on us. :D

esavvymom said:
If you don't want the monthly bill associated with a phone plan, then work towards the iPad. Or wait and see if others who have the Android tablets can make it work...and get one of those. As soon as it launches, I'm sure those discussions will be flying about what works and what doesn't.

:)

From what they told me at Verizon, an iPad would be an extra $30/month b/c you are adding another device to your plan. Can't wait for the discussions to start flying!

Sandi

You don't have to add one to your plan with Verizon. Just get one with WiFi.

Intrepid_Chef said:
You don't have to add one to your plan with Verizon. Just get one with WiFi.

Definitely! I'm sure if you buy it at the Verizon store, they won't tell you of any other options. :) Whatever you decided to go for, shop around. Go to Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, Apple- they all have them.

1. What is "Great! Now I Gotta Have It!!"?

"Great! Now I Gotta Have It!!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that features limited-time discounts on popular products.

2. How often are new products added to "Great! Now I Gotta Have It!!"?

New products are added every month, typically at the beginning of the month.

3. Are all Pampered Chef products eligible for "Great! Now I Gotta Have It!!" discounts?

No, only select products are featured in the "Great! Now I Gotta Have It!!" promotion. These products are often best-sellers or customer favorites.

4. Can I combine "Great! Now I Gotta Have It!!" discounts with other promotions or discounts?

No, "Great! Now I Gotta Have It!!" discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

5. How long do "Great! Now I Gotta Have It!!" discounts last?

Each discount is only available for a limited time, typically 2-3 weeks. Be sure to check the expiration date on each product's discount to ensure you don't miss out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • Sheila