• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Conference Editions Arrive at the Event or Earlier?

In summary, attendees of the conference will receive a special edition of the CN this week. Directors will also receive the CN a few days before consultants, with a photo of one director on page 8 next to an article about the Director's Academy. The Director's Academy was described as overwhelming but full of great information and excitement. To save on hotel costs, attendees can request a roommate or HO will assign one. Some attendees have had trouble receiving their CN on time and have resorted to viewing it online. Congratulations to those who have been featured in the CN and for achieving career sales!
Amy In Ohio
Do we get this at conference?? Or do we get it before?? I know that last year we got one at conference but I can't remember if it was a special edition:)

PS: I was in Junes for 15,000 career sales!!:D

You will get it this week. We usually get a "Special Edition" at conference.

Congats on being in JUne for sales!! WOO HOO!!

I am in July! I'm pictured on page 8 with the DIrector's Academy article (standing next to Jan GIlbert. (Directors get the CN a few days before consultants so I have mine already)

BethCooks4U said:
I am in July! I'm pictured on page 8 with the DIrector's Academy article (standing next to Jan GIlbert. (Directors get the CN a few days before consultants so I have mine already)

Beth,

I'll be looking for your photo! How was the Academy? How's the new job?

It was great to meet you on the cruise. I hope to see you in Atlantis (more worried about me than you) next year!

BethCooks4U said:
I saw your picture! Very cool that you're in there. I'm excited for the New Director Academy in Oakbrook, IL in August. It says the fee is based on double occupancy for the hotel. Do they assign you someone to room with or do you need to provide them with a name? I don't know any other directors going at this point, so I was just curious.

Thanks! I was so excited to see that they chose our group for the pic. There were like 4 groups and it seems that my pic never makes the cut so it was a great surprise (I take a terrible picture so that's probably why:p ). Wave 3 attendees: bring your copy to conference to get my autograph! :rolleyes:

Jeanine - I am really glad to have gotten to know you on the cruise! And I really hope we can see each other again in Atlantis! That would be so awesome!!

The Academy was awesome and overwhelming - so much great information and excitement in the room!! Everyone who qualifies should definitely go!!

Becky - If you have someone that you know you can request a particular roommate otherwise they assign you one. I went in a day early and contacted HO to see if anyone else was going early too so that I could save on the $$ of the room for that night. They connected me with another director in the same boat! It was great!

BethCooks4U said:
Becky - If you have someone that you know you can request a particular roommate otherwise they assign you one. I went in a day early and contacted HO to see if anyone else was going early too so that I could save on the $$ of the room for that night. They connected me with another director in the same boat! It was great!
Cool! Thanks for that info.

Anyone else still waiting for their July KCN? Ugh. This is getting old. I used to get them right around the first of the month now it seems that I never know when it will arrive.

Beth, if you happen to read this, I did go online to see your picture. Good for you!

I have had no luck with getting my CN. I just received my June CN on July 3rd!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I emailed HO again and they promise to fix it but I'm about ready to give up. I know that I can see it online but I like having the paper copy for my binder.

I get mine at the end of the month as well! I JUST got my June CN a week ago!

It is getting old, and I would like to Hang mine on the wall because my name is in for Career Sales, Yeah! But after we get back from conference I will see it!

Pamperedalf, i recognized your name when i was looking through the CN, I was talking to my dh and was asking him who amanda fairall was? He was looking at me like i was crazy!!!I guess i just recognized your name b/c i'm on here so much!!!! Congratulations!!!!

BethCooks4U said:
You will get it this week. We usually get a "Special Edition" at conference.

Congats on being in JUne for sales!! WOO HOO!!

I saw your pic today! Congrats on being a cheffer celebrity;)

lacychef said:
I saw your pic today! Congrats on being a cheffer celebrity;)
Thank you! (taking a bow) :D

Congratulations to Amanda for achieving her $15,000 level!! WOO HOO!! :cool:

Amy In Ohio said:
Do we get this at conference?? Or do we get it before?? I know that last year we got one at conference but I can't remember if it was a special edition:)

PS: I was in Junes for 15,000 career sales!!:D

I got mine 2 days ago.

Thanks Beth & Tiffany, now if I could just see it in person I would finish being on cloud nine!

pamperedalf said:
Thanks Beth & Tiffany, now if I could just see it in person I would finish being on cloud nine!
You can see it on the PC website!

Some months I get my the first week other months it's the third week. I hate it, why are we getting them so spread out. They should mail all of them around the same time so we all get them within a few days of each other. I hope this comes up at confrence. I am not goig so someone else will have to say something.

I routinely get mine the first couple days of the next month!!

Beth I have already looked on the internet, I should just print that page out and hang that on the wall. Next up Directorship before Leadership, and the Million dollar sales mark. Okay now I am dreaming, but don't wake me up! LOL:)

I also haven't gotten my KCN yet. I'm assuming I'll get it next week. I did go online and found you Beth! How fun is that! My name is also in the $15,000 in sales list. I thought it would have been in last months but it was in July's instead. Yeah!

My director attended the new DA. She is in the first picture, seated all the way to the right, wearing red pants and I think a white top!!

AJPratt said:
My director attended the new DA. She is in the first picture, seated all the way to the right, wearing red pants and I think a white top!!
WOW! She was with me! I remember her - very sweet!

Ann... she's wearing a red top and white pants :p

janel kelly said:
I also haven't gotten my KCN yet. I'm assuming I'll get it next week. I did go online and found you Beth! How fun is that! My name is also in the $15,000 in sales list. I thought it would have been in last months but it was in July's instead. Yeah!

I went to CC & saw your name, cuz mine is ther also...Virginia Kotoff-Hanford...CONGRATS!!!!:D :D :D :D

Ginger:cool:

BethCooks4U said:
WOW! She was with me! I remember her - very sweet!

Ann... she's wearing a red top and white pants :p

Duh! You're right! Story of my life right church, wrong pew! I do have to say she is one of my closest friends and I talk to her everyday. She had such a great time there and came back with so much great info.

Related to Do Conference Editions Arrive at the Event or Earlier?

What is the July Kitchen Cons. News?

The July Kitchen Cons. News is a monthly newsletter from Pampered Chef that provides updates and information about new products, promotions, and recipes.

How can I subscribe to the July Kitchen Cons. News?

To subscribe to the July Kitchen Cons. News, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and sign up for our newsletter. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant to add you to their mailing list.

When will the July Kitchen Cons. News be released?

The July Kitchen Cons. News is typically released at the beginning of each month. However, release dates may vary slightly depending on holidays and other factors.

Can I share the July Kitchen Cons. News with others?

Yes, the July Kitchen Cons. News is meant to be shared! Feel free to forward the newsletter to friends and family who may be interested in Pampered Chef products and updates.

Is there a way to provide feedback on the July Kitchen Cons. News?

Absolutely! We value your feedback and suggestions. You can send us an email or leave a comment on our social media pages to let us know your thoughts on the July Kitchen Cons. News.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ivykeep
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ivykeep