• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DIY Postcards: Make Your Own Like Merrill's!

In summary, to get started with making your own postcards, you will need some basic supplies such as postcard paper, scissors, glue or tape, and any decorations or embellishments you would like to use. No special equipment is needed, as all the necessary materials can be easily found at any craft store or online. While regular paper can be used, it is recommended to use postcard paper or cardstock for sturdiness. Your own photos or images can be used to personalize the postcards, and for a professional look, it is important to use high-quality materials and pay attention to details such as spacing and alignment.
Dawn4
Gold Member
Can I make my own postcards similar to the ones you purchase from Merrill or am I restricted to using authorized dealers for something like that???

You can make some of your own postcards. You just have to be careful with the registered trademarks and such. You also have to take into consideration time & materials to see if it would be worth it.

You can make your own, but you can't use the tag line except as part of the logo. And you can't use the logo if you're having someone else (like VistaPrint or a local print shop) print them.

I'm going to make them myself on the computer. I scrapbook and always have the heavy duty cardstock around. They're easy enough to print out, but I wasn't sure what logo I could use and what I couldn't.

I make my own when I can get them Free from Vista. Just put the ® after the PC name and don't use the logo.

I have also printed my own before. I use card stock paper and print 4 to the page.

The logo meaning "Discover the Chef in You"??

That's the tag line. You can't use that at all unless it's part of the logo. The logo is the name plus the chef's hat. You can download them from CC.

You guys are GREAT!!! Thanks for anwering my question.

Related to DIY Postcards: Make Your Own Like Merrill's!

1. How do I get started with making my own postcards?

To get started with making your own postcards, you will need some basic supplies such as postcard paper, scissors, glue or tape, and any decorations or embellishments you would like to use. You can also use a postcard template or design software to help with the layout and design.

2. Do I need any special equipment to make DIY postcards?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make DIY postcards. All you need are basic supplies and materials that can be easily found at any craft store or online.

3. Can I use regular paper to make postcards?

While you can use regular paper to make postcards, it is recommended to use postcard paper or cardstock. This will ensure that your postcards are sturdy and durable enough to be sent through the mail.

4. Can I use my own photos or images on the postcards?

Yes, you can definitely use your own photos or images on the postcards. This is a great way to personalize your postcards and make them unique. You can print out your photos or use photo transfer techniques to add them to your postcards.

5. Are there any tips for making professional-looking DIY postcards?

Some tips for making professional-looking DIY postcards include using high-quality materials, keeping the design simple and clean, and paying attention to details such as spacing and alignment. It's also helpful to practice and experiment with different techniques and designs to find what works best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • wadesgirl