• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Postcard Strategies for Host Coaching Calls: Tips and Ideas

In summary, when incorporating a system for postcards into your host coaching process, it is recommended to send a "Save the Date" postcard immediately after booking the show, followed by a postcard with a special offer or incentive about 2 weeks before the show, a postcard with a product/recipe teaser about 1 week before the show, and a postcard with a game/activity about 2-3 days before the show. These timings can be adjusted based on personal preference and customer response.
mrssyvo
I am trying to incorporate a system to end my cancellation rate increase. For those of you who send postcards in addition to your host coaching calls, what do you send, and when do you send them. I would like to set up a system so that when I book a show, I can pre-address the postcards, and determine then when to send it, and put it in my to-do file. The problem is, I do not know what to send, and when exactly to send them. What works for you?

This is the system that Nancy (from Nancy's Artworks) recommends: http://www.nancys-artworks.com/pc/pages/pms.htm

Some ideas for postcards you could send after booking a show:1. A "Save the Date" postcard with the date, time, and location of the show. This can be sent immediately after booking the show to remind guests to mark their calendars.2. A postcard with a special offer or incentive for guests who attend the show. This could be a free gift, a discount on their order, or a chance to win a prize.3. A postcard with a teaser about the products or recipes that will be featured at the show. This can create excitement and anticipation for the event.4. A postcard with a fun game or activity that guests can participate in at the show. This can help break the ice and make the event more interactive.As for timing, here are some suggestions:- Send the "Save the Date" postcard immediately after booking the show.- Send the postcard with the special offer or incentive about 2 weeks before the show.- Send the postcard with the product/recipe teaser about 1 week before the show.- Send the postcard with the game/activity about 2-3 days before the show.Of course, these timings can be adjusted based on your personal preference and the preferences of your customers. You can also experiment with different types of postcards and see which ones get the best response from your guests.

Related to Effective Postcard Strategies for Host Coaching Calls: Tips and Ideas

What is the purpose of postcards?

Postcards are used as a marketing tool to promote products, sales, or events to potential customers. They are also a great way to stay in touch with current customers and build brand awareness.

When should postcards be sent out?

The timing of sending out postcards depends on the purpose and goal of the campaign. It is recommended to send them out at least 2-3 weeks before the event or sale to give recipients enough time to plan and make arrangements. For ongoing promotions, it is best to send them out every 2-3 months to keep the audience engaged.

What should be included on a postcard?

Postcards should have eye-catching visuals, a clear and concise message, and a call to action. It is important to include the date, time, location, and any relevant details for events or sales. For ongoing promotions, highlight the benefits and features of the products and include any special offers or discounts.

What size and format should postcards be?

The standard size for postcards is 4x6 inches. However, you can also choose a larger size for a more impactful visual. As for the format, it is recommended to use high-quality, glossy paper to make the postcards stand out and leave a lasting impression on recipients.

Can postcards be personalized?

Yes, postcards can be personalized to make them more effective. You can address recipients by their names, include a personalized message, or offer a discount or promotion based on their previous purchases or interests. Personalization can help increase response rates and make the postcards more memorable for recipients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • missyciccolella