• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney Theme for Our Banquet--Robin Shilling's Group

In summary, there are many ways to incorporate a Disney theme into your banquet. This can include using Disney decorations, centerpieces, and tableware, having Disney characters make an appearance, or having a Disney-inspired menu. There are also various Disney-themed recipes available, as well as options for making the banquet kid-friendly with designated activities and a special menu for children. Additionally, there are plenty of Disney-themed decorations and tableware available for purchase, and recommendations for Disney-themed entertainment such as performers, games, and music.
babywings76
Gold Member
So each table has to pick a Disney movie and it's a contest on how we dress and decorate our table. We picked Lilo and Stitch. Now I just need to figure out where to find a Hawaiian shirt!

I would say ebay but on short notice you never know when it will come in! Try your local party store, they might have a great assortment of items to pick from.

hen DH had a luau for his elders qarum he found 1 at walmart, he also said there were a bunch of womens ones at kmart.

try goodwill or your local thrift store. Every year we do a theme for Vacation Bible school and I am always able to put together 'costumes'. we've done a beach theme, space theme, cowboy theme and many more. Also it's cheap and no shippping :)

I guess you don't have a Disney Store in your mall, right?

DessertDivaFL said:
I guess you don't have a Disney Store in your mall, right?

It closed down. :( But I do have the Stitch plush toy they want me to bring. ;) And we have a lot of luau stuff to decorate. Some have grass skirts. We all will have Leis (sp?)

If you have a KOHL's store in the mens dept

OR anyone at your table attend the Hawaii trip a few yrs ago??

Kohl's? Good to know! Thanks! :)

1. How can we incorporate a Disney theme into our banquet?

There are many ways to incorporate a Disney theme into your banquet. You can use Disney decorations, centerpieces, and tableware. You can also have Disney characters make an appearance or have a Disney-inspired menu. Another option is to have guests dress up in Disney-themed attire.

2. Can you provide Disney-themed recipes for our banquet?

Yes, we have a variety of Disney-themed recipes that would be perfect for your banquet. From Mickey-shaped appetizers to Disney princess-inspired desserts, we have something for everyone. You can also check out our Disney-themed cookbook for more ideas.

3. How can we make the banquet kid-friendly with a Disney theme?

There are many ways to make your Disney-themed banquet kid-friendly. You can have a designated kids' area with Disney activities, games, and movies. You can also have a Disney character meet and greet or a Disney-themed photo booth. Another idea is to have a special Disney-inspired menu just for kids.

4. Are there any Disney-themed decorations and tableware available for purchase?

Yes, we have a variety of Disney-themed decorations and tableware available for purchase. From Mickey Mouse plates to princess-themed centerpieces, we have everything you need to make your banquet magical. You can also check out our Disney-inspired party kit for a complete set of decorations and tableware.

5. Can you provide recommendations for Disney-themed entertainment for our banquet?

Absolutely! We have a list of recommended Disney-themed entertainment options for your banquet. This can include Disney-inspired performers, dancers, or musicians. You can also consider having a Disney trivia game or a Disney sing-along. Don't forget to include some Disney music in your playlist as well!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat