• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney theme for our banquet--Robin Shilling's group

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
So each table has to pick a Disney movie and it's a contest on how we dress and decorate our table. We picked Lilo and Stitch. Now I just need to figure out where to find a Hawaiian shirt!

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I would say ebay but on short notice you never know when it will come in! Try your local party store, they might have a great assortment of items to pick from.

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
hen DH had a luau for his elders qarum he found 1 at walmart, he also said there were a bunch of womens ones at kmart.

chefmoseley

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2008
try goodwill or your local thrift store. Every year we do a theme for Vacation Bible school and I am always able to put together 'costumes'. we've done a beach theme, space theme, cowboy theme and many more. Also it's cheap and no shippping :)

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I guess you don't have a Disney Store in your mall, right?

It closed down. :( But I do have the Stitch plush toy they want me to bring. ;) And we have a lot of luau stuff to decorate. Some have grass skirts. We all will have Leis (sp?)