• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering Discontinued Items: What to Know Before the Catalog's Release

In summary, discontinued items at Pampered Chef are products that will no longer be available for purchase in the upcoming catalog release. Once the new catalog is released, these items will no longer be available for purchase. Pampered Chef will release a list of discontinued items before the catalog's release date, and customers can still use their consultant's discount on these items until they are officially discontinued. There may be potential sales or promotions on discontinued items before the catalog's release, but this cannot be guaranteed.
pcleah
Do we find out before the catalog comes out what items are being discontinued? I was just wondering! Thanks!

We'll find out after Leadership, after the new products are announced.

And somone usually post flyers here that we can print out and give to our customers to help boost sales of them before they are discontinued.

Related to Discovering Discontinued Items: What to Know Before the Catalog's Release

1. What is considered a "discontinued item" at Pampered Chef?

Discontinued items at Pampered Chef are products that will no longer be available for purchase in our upcoming catalog release. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as low demand or the item being replaced by a newer version.

2. Will I still be able to purchase discontinued items after the catalog's release?

No, once the new catalog is released, discontinued items will no longer be available for purchase through Pampered Chef. We recommend purchasing any desired discontinued items before the catalog's release.

3. How can I find out which items will be discontinued in the upcoming catalog?

We will release a list of discontinued items prior to the catalog's release date. This list will be available on our website and through our consultants. You can also contact our customer service team for further information.

4. Can I still use my consultant's discount on discontinued items?

Yes, your consultant's discount can still be applied to discontinued items. However, please note that the discount will only apply until the item is officially discontinued and no longer available for purchase.

5. Will there be any sales or discounts on discontinued items before the catalog's release?

We cannot guarantee that there will be sales or discounts on discontinued items before the catalog's release. However, we do recommend checking with your consultant or keeping an eye on our website for any potential promotions or deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • Mystik