1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Products being discont. do some know already?

1. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

I just rec'd an email stating that this is the last month we would be selling the ice cream sandwich maker & other items. Do some people already know the items that are being discontinued?

Jun 1, 2009
  2. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Who did you receive this email from? I'm pretty sure that noone knows what is being discontinued and if they did, it wouldn't be disc. until Sept or Oct when the new catalog comes out (can't remember which month that is)... I think that someone is mistaken...

Jun 1, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

The ice cream sandwich maker has already been discontinued...we won't be selling it this month anyway.;)

The only time items are discontinued are with changeover, and we will know at the end of NC what those items will be for the Fall Selling Season.

Jun 1, 2009
  4. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

Ok, I sent her an email back & she sent that out in error. Thanks for reminding me it was discontinued already.

Jun 1, 2009
  5. Chef Gilles

Chef Gilles Member Gold Member

Here in Canada the Sandwich ice cream amker was discontinued the last time around... it is no longer in our catalogue

Jun 1, 2009
  6. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Oops! I didn't even pay attention to that part, I was just sure that they wouldn't be discontinuing something right now... glad you're here to clear things up!

Jun 2, 2009
Have something to add?