• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Products Being Discont. Do Some Know Already?

In summary, products are discontinued by Pampered Chef if they are not selling well or have been replaced by newer versions. Discontinuation typically happens once or twice a year and customers can check the website or contact their consultant for a current list. Discontinued products cannot be purchased through Pampered Chef, but may be available through third-party sellers. Products are discontinued to make room for new and improved products. Pampered Chef does not offer sales or discounts on discontinued products, but individual consultants may have remaining inventory with potential discounts.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I just rec'd an email stating that this is the last month we would be selling the ice cream sandwich maker & other items. Do some people already know the items that are being discontinued?

Who did you receive this email from? I'm pretty sure that noone knows what is being discontinued and if they did, it wouldn't be disc. until Sept or Oct when the new catalog comes out (can't remember which month that is)... I think that someone is mistaken...

The ice cream sandwich maker has already been discontinued...we won't be selling it this month anyway.;)

The only time items are discontinued are with changeover, and we will know at the end of NC what those items will be for the Fall Selling Season.

Ok, I sent her an email back & she sent that out in error. Thanks for reminding me it was discontinued already.

Here in Canada the Sandwich ice cream amker was discontinued the last time around... it is no longer in our catalogue

ChefBeckyD said:
The ice cream sandwich maker has already been discontinued...we won't be selling it this month anyway.;)

The only time items are discontinued are with changeover, and we will know at the end of NC what those items will be for the Fall Selling Season.

Oops! I didn't even pay attention to that part, I was just sure that they wouldn't be discontinuing something right now... glad you're here to clear things up!

1. What products are being discontinued?

The specific products that are being discontinued may vary, but generally it includes products that have not been selling well or have been replaced by newer versions. You can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a current list of discontinued products.

2. How often do products get discontinued?

Products may be discontinued at any time, but typically it happens once or twice a year. Pampered Chef regularly evaluates and updates our product line to ensure we are offering the best and most relevant products to our customers.

3. Can I still purchase discontinued products?

Discontinued products are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, but you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces. Keep in mind that we cannot guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased from sources other than Pampered Chef.

4. Why are products being discontinued?

As a company, we are constantly innovating and improving our product line to better meet the needs of our customers. Discontinuing products allows us to make room for new and improved products that we believe our customers will love.

5. Will there be any sales or discounts on discontinued products?

Pampered Chef does not offer sales or discounts on discontinued products. However, your consultant may have some inventory left and may be willing to offer a discount on those products. It's always best to check with them for any potential deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BettieC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
marystell1