• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your Unique Style for Interactive Shows - Tips and Tricks

I like the fact of being real with my customers, telling my story, etc. thats what i took with Jillian.
twinkie10
Gold Member
So, what is YOUR style of interactive show? Do you have your guests stand around the table and you do stations? Do you call someone up to do a step? Like Teresa, Jillian, or Jennifer???

I set up stations and get everyone involved. I do have groups though who have only one or two who want to get involved. But, I find that many times, once people see how much fun others are having, they all get involved. Even if they don't, they still get the comments from guests on how well the products work.

When I used to first set up my stations, I got very detailed (cutting board with a particular knife for this particular ingredient). Now, I just put the bowls needed and cutting boards around the table and my TTA in the middle and let them pick the tool they want to use to do the job. Set up time is very quick and easy this way and it's a lot more fun for the guests.

I am more a Jillian.

Depending on the crowd and the # of people, I'm a Jillian or a Jennifer.

Cross between Teresa and Jennifer. My show personality is probably most like Teresa's.

I wing it based on the group... sometimes a Jillian and sometimes a Jennifer. I have found that you really have to play to the group vibe. It seems to work because I get bookings!

PCJenni said:
I wing it based on the group... sometimes a Jillian and sometimes a Jennifer. I have found that you really have to play to the group vibe. It seems to work because I get bookings!

I wing it too!

I thought I was a Theresa, but really I tend to be a mixture of all three, depending on the crowd, the layout, etc.....

I totally agree you have to work with the group vibe! It works well for me!

I wing it. I've taken tips from each. When I talked to Jillian on the phone last month she was super cool and totally down to earth. She gave great tips and said "Make it your own!"

jbdowd0798 said:
I wing it. I've taken tips from each. When I talked to Jillian on the phone last month she was super cool and totally down to earth. She gave great tips and said "Make it your own!"

I took Jillian's game with passing the product every time you say the magic word! I've never been one to play games at my shows, but that one seemed to fit me, and it's been a big hit at my shows!

I guess for me I'd have to force myself to say one word a lot and thats tough. I don't have a set way of going about my show other than looking at the catalog for the 4 main collections plus the UM and food chopper. Thats important to point them out. Depending upon if its an express show (I cook before hand) or Interactive then I'll go more indepth on stuff.

I like the fact of being real with my customers, telling my story, etc. thats what i took with Jillian.

Jennifer- more hands on, more tips,etc.

Can't remember what I took from the other! :-( Maybe I didn't watch all three....hummm I know I lent my dvd to someone!?!?!?

I'm a mix between Jillian (my comfort zone) and Teresa (uh not so comfortable zone) I want to be more interactive! I like how Jillian does her show, I think she talks a lot though. Teressa on the other hand has that at the end talk to the group thing while they look at the catalog...I'm an awkward person and standing up in front of people is well...not so fun.

Related to Discover Your Unique Style for Interactive Shows - Tips and Tricks

1. What is the purpose of the "Discover Your Unique Style for Interactive Shows" training?

The purpose of this training is to help you identify and develop your own unique style for hosting interactive shows with Pampered Chef products. It will provide you with tips and tricks to engage your audience and increase sales.

2. Is this training suitable for both new and experienced consultants?

Yes, this training is designed for both new and experienced consultants. It will provide helpful insights and strategies for anyone looking to improve their show hosting skills.

3. What will be covered in this training?

This training will cover topics such as understanding your target audience, creating an engaging atmosphere, utilizing product knowledge, and incorporating interactive elements into your show.

4. Will I receive any materials or resources to accompany this training?

Yes, you will receive a digital guide with key takeaways from the training, as well as additional resources and tips to help you implement what you have learned.

5. How can I access this training?

This training is available on our consultant website under the "Training" section. You can also contact your team leader for more information on how to access the training.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JD Gray
  • littlemaisyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • stefani2