• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Unique Postcards for In-Home Parties at Vistaprint

In summary, Vista Print has a new category for in-home parties. They have a postcard with a chef hat and wisk. Very nice.
ChefEileen
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I was just on the Vistprint website. They have a new category in the post card section. In-home parties. They had a postcard with Chef hats and wisks :chef: Very nice.

Just in case anyone is interested :)

Thanks for the info! Love Vista!

Yeah!

They must have figured out just how many of us use them!!

That is great info to know...thanks for sharing!

I just have to confess that I am addicted to Vista Print - Especially when they offer all those free products.I'd been looking for a way to "system-tize" my Pampered Chef business in case I need to go back to work full time. So what I've been doing is as they offer free products I order what I need a little at a time.I'm now up to having three different business cards, one for each of my "lines" of business: In-home cooking shows, corporate gift giving, and bridal. I'm working on getting postcards and return address labels to match. I also ordered the small magnetic car signs and two I Love Pampered Chef hats (which I force my family to wear:)) All free except for postage.So now, when I book an in-home or a catalog show I'll have a pre-planned communication method that incorporates post cards and phone calls to keep my hostesses (and myself:)) motivated.As far as I'm concerned Vista Print ROCKS!Leslie

For some reason I'm not seeing the chef one...
I see candles, a woman in a dress and flowers/plants....

hmmmmmmmm

Thanks for letting us know.

redsoxgirl said:
For some reason I'm not seeing the chef one...
I see candles, a woman in a dress and flowers/plants....

hmmmmmmmm

The chef's hat with wisks is right below the woman in a dress.

Has anyone ever tried their mailing services? I really need to broaden my customer list. I've hit a stale stretch...asking current customers for referrals isn't working.

I just ordered a couple of freebies on Monday, July 21 and they arrived today (Friday, July 25)!! I chose the slow 21 day shipping too. I am very pleased.

Thanks, Eileen for posting this. I'll have to check it out later.

I also placed an order a few weeks ago and picked the 21 days and got my order within a week. No need to spend extra money with them on shipping.

Related to Discover Unique Postcards for In-Home Parties at Vistaprint

1. What are the benefits of using Vistaprint for postcards for in-home parties?

Vistaprint offers a wide variety of customizable postcard designs and templates, making it easy to create unique and eye-catching postcards for your in-home parties. They also offer affordable pricing and fast shipping, so you can get your postcards in time for your event.

2. Can I add my own images and text to the postcard designs?

Yes, Vistaprint allows you to upload your own images and add custom text to their postcard designs. This allows you to personalize the postcards to fit the theme or purpose of your in-home party.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions for using Vistaprint for postcards?

Yes, Vistaprint often offers discounts and promotions for their postcard products. You can check their website or sign up for their email newsletter to stay updated on any current deals.

4. How long does it take to receive the postcards once I place an order?

The delivery time for postcards from Vistaprint depends on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping options are available for faster delivery.

5. Can I order a small quantity of postcards or do I have to order in bulk?

Vistaprint allows you to order postcards in small quantities, so you don't have to order more than you need. However, they do offer discounts for larger orders, so it may be more cost-effective to order in bulk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies