• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatility of the Micro Cooker Colander - Recipes Included!

In summary, a Micro Cooker Colander is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to cook, strain, and drain food all in one container. To use it, simply add food, cover with the lid, and microwave. It can be used for a variety of foods and is dishwasher safe. For cleaning, warm soapy water or a non-abrasive cleaner can be used.
Skidget
I noticed in the files section that there is a recipe booklet for the micro cooker. In some of the recipes it mentions using the cooker and COLANDER. What colander is it talking about, or is it talking about the lid. It is mentioned in the Dump Chicken recipe and one other.

I haven't looked, but it could be a colander from the Colander and bowl set, or it could be that is the technical term for the top of the cooker - check it out in the PIG.

I think the recipes you're refering to are actully Tupperware recipes in their microwave cooker thingies. Who ever posted it thought they would be good recipes for our products as well. Some of them sound pretty yummy, but I never tried any of them.

HTH,
Ruthie

1. What is a Micro Cooker Colander?

A Micro Cooker Colander is a kitchen tool that combines the functions of a microwave cooker and a colander. It allows you to cook, strain, and drain food all in one container.

2. How do I use the Micro Cooker Colander?

To use the Micro Cooker Colander, simply add the food you want to cook to the container, cover it with the lid, and place it in the microwave. When the food is finished cooking, use the handles to strain and drain the excess liquid.

3. Can I use the Micro Cooker Colander for all types of food?

Yes, you can use the Micro Cooker Colander for a variety of food including vegetables, rice, pasta, and even meat. Just make sure to follow the recommended cooking times for each type of food.

4. Is the Micro Cooker Colander dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Micro Cooker Colander is dishwasher safe. Just make sure to remove the lid before placing it in the dishwasher.

5. How do I clean the Micro Cooker Colander?

The Micro Cooker Colander can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher. If there are any stubborn stains or food residue, you can also use a non-abrasive cleaner or soak the container in a mixture of water and baking soda.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • avelissar
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • cookinforyou