• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Secrets of the Frank Booking Game | Find it Here!

In summary, the Frank Booking Game is a fun and interactive game designed for Pampered Chef consultants to book parties with their friends and family. Players draw cards with party themes and incentives, and can then book a party and receive the incentive. The game can be customized for specific parties and helps increase bookings and expand the customer base. It is available for purchase through Pampered Chef and at select events and conferences.
PattieChef21
I was searching through here not long ago and found a description of how the Frank Game was done. I know it's for booking, but I can't find it again. Does anyone have it?

Um, it's not a game. It's a thing that you do. It's called your Franks list.
Friends, Relatives, Associates or Acquaintances, Neighbors, Kid Contacts, Spouses contacts.
It helps you make a list of people to call on.
There's also a thing you can do, it's called cross referencing. Take two of them and put them together. Such as, your Friends' Relatives, Your Neighbors' Relatives, Your Relatives' Friends, etc. to make your list even larger.

Actually - the Original Poster is correct.

I remember - there was a game posted that used the FRANK principle.

Unfortunately, although I remember it, I don't remember the specifics of it...something along the lines of having people write down someone from each category....

Oh - duh!

Just scroll down to the bottom of this page, where there are similar threads listed, and the first one is "The Frank Game"

There you go! :)

Haha, thanks I knew there was something someone has used it to show guests that they were on their way to hosting a show.

1. What is the Frank Booking Game?

The Frank Booking Game is a fun and interactive way for Pampered Chef consultants to book parties with their friends and family. It involves a deck of cards with different party themes and incentives for guests to book a party.

2. How do I play the Frank Booking Game?

To play the Frank Booking Game, you will need a deck of Frank Booking Game cards, a pen, and some incentive gifts for guests. Simply shuffle the deck and have each guest draw a card. The card will have a party theme and a booking incentive. The guest can then book a party based on the theme and receive the incentive.

3. Can I customize the Frank Booking Game for my parties?

Yes, the Frank Booking Game can be customized to fit your specific parties. You can create your own deck of cards with party themes and incentives that align with your business goals. You can also add your personal touch by including your contact information and branding on the cards.

4. How does the Frank Booking Game help me grow my business?

The Frank Booking Game is a great tool for increasing party bookings and expanding your customer base. It creates a fun and engaging atmosphere at parties and encourages guests to book their own parties. This leads to more sales and potential new customers for your business.

5. Can I purchase the Frank Booking Game?

Yes, the Frank Booking Game is available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can also find it at select Pampered Chef events and conferences. It is a great investment for your business and can help you achieve your booking and sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• afwife98439
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PC_ChefCole
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • crsnlsa