• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Addicting 'Have It, Love It, Gotta Have It' Game | Get Help Here

In summary, the "Got It! Love It!" game is a fun and interactive way to liven up your Pampered Chef shows. By using Hershey kisses as rewards, guests can shout out "Got it! Love it!" when they already have and love a product, or "Love it! Want it!" when they don't yet have a product but want it. The person with the most kisses or wrappers at the end of the show will win a prize. This game also serves as a conversation starter for potential consultant or host opportunities, as guests can be asked if they have considered getting paid to share their love for Pampered Chef products.
nycchef
I am somewhat new and I would like to play that "have it/love it/gotta have it" game (or whatever the title is)...can anyone help me? I have searched the files to no avail...

Here's a version:

Ginny

“Got It! Lo♥e It!” Game

Are you looking for something to liven up your Shows? Try the “Got It! Love It!” Game.

It goes like this: Have some Hershey Kisses in your pocket and tell guests if you show them something they have that they love, they yell out "Got it! Love it!" Have them share why and throw them a kiss.

If they don't have it but "Love it! Want it!" throw them a kiss and have them write on the back of their raffle slip the item's name.

At the end of the night, the person with the most kisses (or wrappers) will get a prize.

Imagine the fun and interaction at your show with candy flying and guests yelling, "Got it! Love it!" or "Love it! Want it!"

And, imagine your bookings when you look at the list of items wanted but not ordered.

Think of the conversations you can start with someone about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant or host.

If a certain guest has lots of our products that she loves, she should consider becoming a Consultant. Why not get paid to let people know about the products she loves while making money and earning even more products for her kitchen?

If you have a guest who wants it all, they might consider becoming a Consultant or having a Show in order to get what they want.

The key is to start a conversation and to ask small questions.
Say, “You really love your Pampered Chef tools.” (wait and listen)...
Ask another question such as, “Would you ever consider getting paid to do what you just did tonight?”...(wait and listen).
“Have you ever considered... ” (wait and listen).
“Can I give you this brochure and can I call you to answer any questions you might have?”..

If you want to put something in your lapboards:

“Got It! Lo♥e It!” Game RULES

1. When I, the consultant, show you a Pampered Chef product that you already have & LOVE, you yell out,
“Got it! Lo♥e it!”
Share why you Lo♥e it, and then I’ll toss you a Hershey kiss.

2. If you don't have it yet, but WANT to have it, then yell out,
“Lo♥e it! Want it!”
I’ll toss you a kiss just so long as you write the item's name on the back of your
Survey Drawing Slip.

3. At the end of the Show, the person with the most kisses (or wrappers!) will get a prize.

1. When I, the consultant, show you a Pampered Chef product that you already have & LOVE, you yell out,
“Got it! Lo♥e it!”

“Lo♥e it! Want it!”
I’ll toss you a kiss just so long as you write the item's name on the back of your
Survey Drawing Slip.

3. At the end of the Show, the person with the most kisses (or wrappers!) will get a prize.

“Got it! Lo♥e it!”

“Lo♥e it! Want it!”
Survey Drawing Slip.

SUPER SUPER SUPER EASY...
I start with Hershey kisses in a SA small bowl on the table in front of me (or in my apron pocket if the table is small)...

Everytime I or anyone else in the room mentions a CURRENT PC product, the first person to say "Have It/Love It" or "Love It/Want It" gets a kiss thrown at them. I also throw kisses to people who share creative uses for products - smoothing wallpaper with baker's roller, etc. And if anyone helps with the demo or something.

At the end of the show, the person with the most kisses (yes, empty wrappers count) wins - they can pick from a SB or quikut knife. If the show is going to be large ($750+) and the winner helped "sell" the guests, then I might offer free shipping for that person. But when you are just starting, just stick with SB... make sure you have your contact info on or in the book somewhere so they think of you every time they use it!

Thanks Kitchen2u and katie0128...you were soooo helpful...I am going to do this tomorrow night!!:D

I do got it, love it also, but I hand out tickets (or have a guest be my ticket person). Also, the first person to find the product in the catalog gets a ticket also. This game helps keep everyone's attentiuon, and everyone gets so competitive !!! I have been putting the tickets in the salad spinner to mix up at the end, and draw for prizes !!!

I do the "Have It! Love it!" game. I also add "Got a question."

raebates said:
I do the "Have It! Love it!" game. I also add "Got a question."
How do you do "Got a question"?

I tried this game twice and didn't get much response from the guests. It seems no one was really interested in speaking up! I thought for sure this game would bring fun and sharing of ideas of products, but nothing. I'm pretty bummed about it. But I will try it again.

missi.robbins said:
How do you do "Got a question"?

If someone asks a question about a product or the business, I toss them a candy.

I also tell everyone at the beginning that I'm very easily distracted by the sound of my own voice, so they'll need to make sure I toss the candies.

What is the "Have It, Love It, Gotta Have It" game?

The "Have It, Love It, Gotta Have It" game is a fun and interactive way to discover new products and recipes from Pampered Chef. It allows users to browse through a variety of products and recipes, add them to their wishlist, and share them with friends.

How do I access the "Have It, Love It, Gotta Have It" game?

You can access the game by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Discover" tab. From there, select "Have It, Love It, Gotta Have It" and you will be directed to the game.

Do I need to have a Pampered Chef account to play the game?

No, you do not need a Pampered Chef account to play the game. However, having an account will allow you to save your wishlist and easily access it in the future.

Can I play the game on my mobile device?

Yes, the "Have It, Love It, Gotta Have It" game is available on both desktop and mobile devices. You can download the Pampered Chef app to play on your phone or tablet.

Is the game free to play?

Yes, the "Have It, Love It, Gotta Have It" game is completely free to play. You do not need to purchase anything to participate and there are no hidden fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PattieChef21
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PattieChef21
  • tmlinla
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kailyon
  • jst4467