• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Products Included in the $1500 Sell-A-Thon Level

In summary, Sell-A-Thon levels are a tiered system within Pampered Chef's incentive program that rewards consultants for reaching certain sales milestones. There are 5 levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond, each with a specific sales goal. Reaching a level comes with benefits such as increased commission rates, bonus points, and recognition. The levels reset every year and progress can be tracked through the consultant dashboard on the company's website.
jrny2001
Silver Member
I am dying to know the products included in the $1500 level.

Someone please save me and share the info?:eek:

I'd like to know the $6K level too. I don't imagine it would include the cookware right? It's the first time I've ever earned that level!

There are 4 levels.Level 1 - submit two shows
Level 2 - $1500 in sales
Level 3 - $3000 in sales
Level 4 - $6000 in sales

jrny2001 said:
I am dying to know the products included in the $1500 level.

Someone please save me and share the info?:eek:

Why don't you call the solutions center? I called today just to make sure I did qualify and she was able to tell me what I would be getting.

I only did 2 shows so I only get the first level but I'm thrilled to be getting new products. She told me I'd be getting the new mega scraper, one of the new rubs (I think she told me the greek rub) and the cutting board and knife. Wow! I only thought I'd get one product but I actually got quite a bit. I can't imagaine what a $1500 or more level will get.

There is also a Sell a thon level thread on here that has all the levels listed and what the products are.

Nobody commented on my smart a$$ comment above! I'm hurt!

Related to Discover the Products Included in the $1500 Sell-A-Thon Level

What are Sell-A-Thon levels?

Sell-A-Thon levels are a tiered system within Pampered Chef's incentive program that rewards consultants for reaching certain sales milestones. These levels are designed to motivate and incentivize consultants to increase their sales and grow their business.

How many Sell-A-Thon levels are there?

There are a total of 5 Sell-A-Thon levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. Each level has a specific sales goal that consultants must reach in order to achieve that level.

What are the benefits of reaching a Sell-A-Thon level?

Reaching a Sell-A-Thon level comes with various benefits, including increased commission rates, bonus points that can be redeemed for products or business supplies, and recognition within the company and among fellow consultants.

Do Sell-A-Thon levels reset every year?

Yes, Sell-A-Thon levels reset every year. This allows consultants to start fresh and work towards reaching new goals and earning rewards.

Can I track my progress towards a Sell-A-Thon level?

Yes, you can track your progress towards a Sell-A-Thon level through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you how much you've sold and how close you are to reaching the next level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies