• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Top Deals of November Sell-A-Thon: Kernel Cutter at $3000 Level

In summary, the Kernel Cutter at $3000 Level is a kitchen tool that efficiently removes kernels from corn cobs with sharp stainless steel blades. It is currently on sale for $30, but the price may vary during promotions. The cutter is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It can also be used for small fruits and vegetables, but not larger or harder produce. The product is covered by a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty. Contact customer service for any issues.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I cannot find my list, was the kernel cutter in the $3000 level of the sell-a-thon?

wadesgirl said:
I cannot find my list, was the kernel cutter in the $3000 level of the sell-a-thon?

No it was in the $6000 level.

Attachments

• sellathon_08nov-dec.pdf
    42.8 KB · Views: 308
What has happened to the Kernel Cutters? I had 8 ordered on my Show I submitted last night and they are all on backorder... Isn't this a little early for backorders already??

They were on backorder from the samples, due to some supply/quality issue (I forget what specifically). HO got enough to send to consultants, but are probably a little short for the season right now.

Is there going to be a Sell-a-thon November 2009? I know it usually is, but I was wondering if anyone knew for sure.

have not seen anything official yet, but should be, then maybe they'll do something special for Dec, like PC dollars again.....

That would be cool!

I think that there will be info in the next CN so we should know next week.

I hope theres a SAT b/c my November is already starting to look nice as I have 5 shows booked and 2 months of bookings to go. Wahoo! I'm more concerned with how to get hosts for December.

Related to Discover the Top Deals of November Sell-A-Thon: Kernel Cutter at $3000 Level

1. What is the Kernel Cutter at $3000 Level and how does it work?

The Kernel Cutter is a tool designed for easily and efficiently removing kernels from corn cobs. It features sharp stainless steel blades that slice through the kernels with minimal effort, saving you time and hassle in the kitchen. To use, simply place the cob in the cutter and push down to remove the kernels.

2. How much does the Kernel Cutter at $3000 Level cost?

The Kernel Cutter at $3000 Level is currently on sale for $30. However, the price may vary depending on any promotions or discounts that may be available during the Sell-A-Thon event.

3. Is the Kernel Cutter at $3000 Level dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Kernel Cutter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and longevity of the product.

4. Can I use the Kernel Cutter for other fruits or vegetables?

While the Kernel Cutter is specifically designed for corn, it can also be used for other small fruits and vegetables such as grapes or cherry tomatoes. However, we do not recommend using it for larger or harder produce like apples or carrots.

5. Is the Kernel Cutter at $3000 Level covered by any warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you encounter any issues with your Kernel Cutter, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • pamperedchef.carol