• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Scoop Size in the SS Kitchen Essentials Set

In summary, the SS Kitchen Essentials Set includes high-quality cooking and baking tools such as measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl, a whisk, and a spatula. It comes with one large scoop and one small scoop made of durable stainless steel, with the large scoop holding approximately 3 tablespoons and the small scoop holding approximately 1.5 tablespoons. The scoops are dishwasher safe and rust-resistant, making them long-lasting kitchen tools. They can also be used for both hot and cold foods due to their stainless steel material.
lisacb77
Not sure if this is the right place, but does anyone know what size scoop comes with the SS Kitchen Essentials incentive set? I don't want to buy anything I may earn.

Thanks!

It's the Medium Scoop. I earned 2 of each of the Plus Bonuses and shared the extras with my daughter who is also a consultant!

Go get em, Lisa!

Great, thanks Janice! It looked like a medium as I'd borrowed one from Mom. I think then I may order the large & small to have the set!

Okay, another question...what bar pan comes in the Stoneware plus package?? It looks like the medium. I hope so. Mom just ordered DH and I a small one for Christmas!

Never mind...found the answer on another thread! Thanks BritishChef for starting that one!

Related to Discover the Perfect Scoop Size in the SS Kitchen Essentials Set

1. What is included in the SS Kitchen Essentials Set?

The SS Kitchen Essentials Set includes a variety of high-quality cooking and baking tools, such as measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl, a whisk, and a spatula.

2. How many scoops are included in the set?

The set comes with one large scoop and one small scoop, both made of durable stainless steel.

3. What is the size of the scoops?

The large scoop holds approximately 3 tablespoons, while the small scoop holds approximately 1.5 tablespoons. These are the perfect sizes for scooping cookie dough, ice cream, or other ingredients.

4. Are the scoops dishwasher safe?

Yes, the scoops are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. They are also rust-resistant, making them long-lasting kitchen tools.

5. Can the scoops be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the stainless steel material of the scoops makes them suitable for use with both hot and cold foods. They can withstand high temperatures without warping or melting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies