• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Must-Have Fall Catalog: Trifle Cover Still Reigns Supreme!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the new catalog and its content. The participants shared their opinions on the cover, specifically the Trifle cover, and also discussed the use of dark colors in the catalog. Some suggested adding more fall colors, while others appreciated the elegant presentation. One participant also mentioned their love for the flower arrangement in the Trifle bowl and joked about needing to buy another one.
heat123
Silver Member
Love the new cover but my absolute fave is still the Trifle cover! Don't know if it can be beat! LOL What do you all think of it?

I love all the new products, but does anyone else think that the pictures towards the beginning are kind of dark? I guess just because of the cranberry and bamboo products and everthing is placed on a dark table. I guess I would have like to see a little more color. I do think that everything is presented very elegantly though.

I love the first few pages of the new catalog... especially the display with the trifle bowl!!

JaimeQ said:
I love the first few pages of the new catalog... especially the display with the trifle bowl!!
Yeah, I forgot about that Trifle display page, love that!

I think the new catalog is intentially darker since it's fall/winter - IMO. But I agree it would have been nicer to see more color other than just cranberry.

Leigh0725 said:
I think the new catalog is intentially darker since it's fall/winter - IMO. But I agree it would have been nicer to see more color other than just cranberry.

Yeah, and I agree that for fall winter it should be darker, but just maybe more than one color. Like put a little orange, red, green fall type colors. KWIM?;)

sfdavis918 said:
Yeah, and I agree that for fall winter it should be darker, but just maybe more than one color. Like put a little orange, red, green fall type colors. KWIM?;)

Okay - just have to ask, what does KWIM stand for? Most of the acronyms I can get but this one has stumped me. I was thinking Keep <something> In Mind?

Know What I Mean? KWIM?

I agree, the trifle cover is the best and most attractive!

KellyTheChef said:
Know What I Mean? KWIM?

lol - yeah, way off base. ;-) thanks for getting back to me.

JaimeQ said:
I love that flower arrangement in the trifle bowl. I'm tempted to go to a silk flower store and ask them to recreate it... but of course they'd have to make it removable so I can still use my bowl, LOL!

dwyerkim said:
I love that flower arrangement in the trifle bowl. I'm tempted to go to a silk flower store and ask them to recreate it... but of course they'd have to make it removable so I can still use my bowl, LOL!

no, that just means you need to buy another triffle bowl. ;-)

Leigh0725 said:
no, that just means you need to buy another triffle bowl. ;-)
Exactly my thoughts;) !

Related to Discover the Must-Have Fall Catalog: Trifle Cover Still Reigns Supreme!

What is the trifle cover and why is it a must-have for fall?

The trifle cover is a versatile kitchen tool that is perfect for fall entertaining. It is a decorative, glass cover that fits over trifle bowls, allowing you to showcase your delicious layered desserts while keeping them fresh. It also doubles as a serving dish for dips, salads, and other appetizers.

Can the trifle cover be used for anything other than trifle?

Yes, the trifle cover can be used for a variety of dishes, making it a must-have for any kitchen. It can be used as a cheese or charcuterie platter, a cake stand, or even as a decorative centerpiece for your table.

What makes the trifle cover stand out from other serving dishes?

The trifle cover's unique design and functionality make it a standout in any kitchen. Its glass construction allows for a beautiful presentation of food, while the lid keeps it fresh and protected. It also has a versatile shape that can be used for a variety of dishes, making it a must-have for fall entertaining.

Is the trifle cover dishwasher safe?

Yes, the trifle cover is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. It is also microwave and freezer safe, giving you even more versatility in how you use it.

Are there any special offers or discounts for purchasing the trifle cover in the fall catalog?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef customer, you can take advantage of special offers and discounts when purchasing the trifle cover in the fall catalog. Be sure to check out our promotions and bundles for even more savings on this must-have fall item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • Chef Endora
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • hperschnick