• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Fastest Route to O'Hare: No Blue Line Needed | MSNBC

In summary, the fastest route to O'Hare takes approximately 30 minutes and is recommended to be taken by driving or using a rideshare service. This route is faster than taking the Blue Line, which can take up to 45 minutes. There may be tolls associated with this route, and to access it from downtown Chicago, one can take either I-90 West or I-294 North.
Not really NO Blue Line, just a little detour...they ARE shuttling people from the Rosemont Station (the last stop before the airport) to O'Hare via buses.

You may want to leave a little early for departing flights.

Thanks for the link, Deb!

It still should be relatively easy to take. Just a little longer because that one part will be by bus/shuttle. And of course lugging a little suitcase or whatever. I used to take the Blue Line all the time when I lived in downtown Chicago when I had to go to and from O'Hare. It should be very easy. Plus there will be crowds of people to follow so you know where you're going.

I guess they waited until after the 4th and after the Taste of Chicago was over before they started this. Too bad they didn't wait a couple more weeks.:yuck:

Related to Discover the Fastest Route to O'Hare: No Blue Line Needed | MSNBC

1. How long does it take to get to O'Hare using the fastest route?

The fastest route to O'Hare takes approximately 30 minutes.

2. Is this route faster than taking the Blue Line?

Yes, this route is faster than taking the Blue Line, which can take up to 45 minutes.

3. What mode of transportation is recommended for this route?

The recommended mode of transportation for this route is driving or taking a rideshare service.

4. Are there any tolls or fees associated with this route?

There may be tolls associated with this route, depending on the specific route taken and the time of day.

5. How can I access this route from downtown Chicago?

To access this route from downtown Chicago, you can take I-90 West or I-294 North and follow the directions provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
EpTxGuy
Replies
Views
klsnyder