• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Didn't Already Know, My Baby Is Here!

In summary, Deb and her husband David were planning a home birth, but when they were 17 days late, they decided to have an induction at the hospital. They labored for about 12 hours, but when their baby's heart rate went down radically, they were whisked off for emergency c-section. Baby was in the NICU for about 12-14 hours, but is now with them. They are all healing up nicely and plan to leave tomorrow.
chefkathy
We were planning a home birth, but it wasn't meant to be. God knew what was in store for us and where we needed to be.

I was 17 days late, so we consented to an induction at the hospital. I labored for ~12 hours, pushed for about 15 mins when baby's heartrate went down radically and I was whisked off for emergency c-section. They took him out with his cord wrapped around his neck twice so it was no wonder he couldn't make it down the birth canal! He was in the NICU for about 12-14 hours, but has been with me for the last 24 hours or so. We're all healing up nicely and hope to leave tomorrow. Oh, and all that labor and pushing (with pitocin the entire time, mind you) was DRUG FREE! I am the new superwoman.

David Alexander
9/20/09
9 lbs, 14 oz (I still could have pushed him out, though!)
21 inches

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30633460&l=925f30068c&id=1412949687

Congrats Deb! I've been keeping up with things through Facebook. I'm so glad he's doing better and that you have him with you now!! He's beautiful!!

YAY Deb! Love his name and he is gorgeous! Thanks for keeping us updated! Sending prayers that you go home tomorrow! {{{HUGS}}}

Congratulations Deb! What a cutie!!

Congratulations! He is so cute. and BIG! Good for you! Enjoy him!

Yay, Deb!! You ARE superwoman! Or the new WAHOO WOMAN!! :) Did you wear your ring?? He is just adorable. Did you plan that on purpose....two B's (Brian and Brendan) and two D's (Deb and David)????

I'm so happy for you guys!

pamperedbecky said:
Did you plan that on purpose....two B's (Brian and Brendan) and two D's (Deb and David)????

Yep, since Little B sticks as a nickname for Brendan, I told Brian I needed a Little D, so all we considered were D names. :)

Congratulations Deb! You're in one of the most precious times for a family! I loved
the times of listening to my little ones talk to the new baby and all the amazing things they would say to them.

Congrats, Deb! Glad that everything turned out fine -- blessings to your family!BTW, younger moms are so funny -- back when I had mine (20-30 years ago), we had no drugs! Oh, yes we had pitocin, just no epidurals! All 3 of mine were drug free (last one had pitocin)-- long and painful -- it helps when they get older (you get a little sympathy from them when you bring it up). :)

CONGRATULATIONS to you and all of your family! Can't wait to see the new man on FB!!! Glad all turned out well for you and David. How scary it must have been there for awhile. Are you able to get any :indifferent0016: yet???

What is "If You Didn't Already Know, My Baby Is Here!"?

"If You Didn't Already Know, My Baby Is Here!" is a collection of essential baby products that every new parent needs. It includes items such as a diaper bag, baby carrier, and swaddle blankets, all designed to make caring for your little one easier and more enjoyable.

What makes "If You Didn't Already Know, My Baby Is Here!" different from other baby products?

Our collection is carefully curated by experienced parents and designed with both functionality and style in mind. We only include products that have been tried and tested by real parents, ensuring that you are getting the best quality and most useful items for your baby.

Can I customize my "If You Didn't Already Know, My Baby Is Here!" bundle?

Yes! We understand that every baby and parent's needs are different, which is why we offer the option to customize your bundle. You can choose from a variety of colors and designs for each item, allowing you to create a personalized set that fits your style and preferences.

Do you offer gift wrapping or personalization options for "If You Didn't Already Know, My Baby Is Here!"?

Yes, we do! Our products make great gifts for new parents, and we offer gift wrapping and personalization services for an additional fee. You can add a special touch to your bundle by including a personalized note or having the items wrapped in a beautiful gift box.

Is "If You Didn't Already Know, My Baby Is Here!" available for purchase outside of Pampered Chef?

No, "If You Didn't Already Know, My Baby Is Here!" is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef. This allows us to offer a personalized shopping experience and exceptional customer service to our clients. You can purchase our bundles through your local Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
2 3