• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Cutest Apron: My Hwc Stuff Haul!

The apron is so cute! Mine are supposed to be delivered today but were not there when I went home for lunch. Hopefully they will be there when I get off. If they were coming to my office they come about 1230 so they must be going to my home.I wonder when mine will be here. I WANT THEM SOOO BAD!!!The apron is sooooo adorable:D Much better than the old white ones!Mine came today too! Love the pink stuff. No apron for me though.....I also LOVE my apron, but the bowls are my favorite! They look so cute in the bowl caddy! I need to find some brown ribbon, like they
dannyzmom
Gold Member
And the apron is adorable!!

Mine are suppose to be delivered today but were not there when I went home for lunch. Hopefully they will be there when I get off. If they were coming to my office they come about 1230 so they must be going to my home.

I wonder when mine will be here. I WANT THEM SOOO BAD!!!

THe apron is sooooo adorable:D Much better than the old white ones!

Mine came today too! Love the pink stuff. No apron for me though.....

I also LOVE my apron, but the bowls are my favorite! They look so cute in the bowl caddy! I need to find some brown ribbon, like they used on the HWC Host Special flier, to tie around the top. I love pink and brown together! Now if I could just get some HWC pins to put in the bowls I'd be a happy camper!!

I hope mine will arrive today - alas - I too did not earn the "adorable" apron:(

To those of you who did, enjoy :D

I got mine today also!!!! Very cute!!

Congrats Ladies. I got messed up so I didn't earn, but I'll do congrats for you!!!!!
Hopefully mid month items I'll get though.

Bexs50 said:
I also LOVE my apron, but the bowls are my favorite! They look so cute in the bowl caddy! I need to find some brown ribbon, like they used on the HWC Host Special flier, to tie around the top. I love pink and brown together! Now if I could just get some HWC pins to put in the bowls I'd be a happy camper!!

DId the caddy come, too? I didn't get a caddy.

Man, I'm soo jealous about the apron! I am waiting on my pink stuff though, hopefully by fri or sat!?

dannyzmom said:
DId the caddy come, too? I didn't get a caddy.

Unfortunately they did not include the caddy on what we earned. ( I guess they assume we already have one) I need one so now I will have to tack it on a show.

I haven't received mine yet.........
Harriet new consultants get the caddy in their kit. I'm so thankful for that!!

amy07 said:
I haven't received mine yet.........
Harriet new consultants get the caddy in their kit. I'm so thankful for that!!

I noticed that the other day when I was showing someone what would come in the new kit if they signed. So, you are very lucky!

Thank goodness next month is Kit Enhancement right?!?! I know there are a few things I need a double of with all the cute ideas out there and a small bowl caddy will definitely be on that list!

Guess what I got at 7pm tonight.........they are PINK!!
I'm so excited!!:D :D

I also am going to look for some adorable brown ribbon just like the photo. I'm thinking about going to Oriental Trading and ordering some after dinner mints that have the pink ribbon on the outside to fill the bowls!

I LOVE the apron! It is too cute and is also a pretty shade of pink just like the MMAC!! I love it!!! Can't wait to wear it!!!:D In fact, I'll probably wear it tomorrow!!!:D

Related to Discover the Cutest Apron: My Hwc Stuff Haul!

What is the material of the apron?

The cute apron from My Hwc Stuff Haul is made of 100% cotton, making it comfortable and breathable to wear while cooking.

Is the apron one-size-fits-all?

Yes, the apron is designed to fit most sizes with its adjustable neck and waist ties. It also has a generous front pocket for convenience.

Can the apron be personalized?

Unfortunately, the apron cannot be personalized at this time. However, it comes in a variety of cute designs to choose from.

Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the apron is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it in cold water and hanging it to dry to prevent shrinking.

Can I purchase the apron separately without the haul items?

Yes, the apron can be purchased separately without the haul items. You can find it on our website or through our independent consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • smaclean
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Hollycancook