• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Places to Find Fairs and Get Involved - Tips and Tricks

In summary, to find local fairs to participate in, you can search online through websites such as fairsandfestivals.net or eventbrite.com, check your local newspaper or community center, and get involved in organizing a fair by reaching out to event planning companies or joining community groups. To stand out at a fair, make sure your booth is visually appealing, offer free samples or demonstrations, and have clear signage and promotional materials. Before participating in a fair, consider the cost of the booth, target audience, expected foot traffic, and have enough inventory and promotional materials. To make the most of your time at a fair, engage with potential customers, offer promotions or discounts, collect contact information, and network with other vendors and organizers.
irishtwinsmommy
For those of you who set up at fairs, etc., where do you find out about them? In the local paper? Are there other places? I want to get involved in one but wasn't sure where to start. Thanks!

I read the paper, keep my eyes open as I drive around town, and visit the website Jason referenced.

Try the chamber of commerce website. This will list any big festivals that are coming up as well as teacher appreciation events.

I got my local "penny saver" with adds in it yesterday, the paper is a greatway too. My local COC still hasn't updated their calendar :( so I've had to be extra thorough...

Wow! Thanks for the eventlister link! That is great!!!

Kris

Related to Discover the Best Places to Find Fairs and Get Involved - Tips and Tricks

1. How can I find local fairs to participate in?

One of the best ways to find local fairs is to search online through websites such as fairsandfestivals.net or eventbrite.com. You can also check your local newspaper or community center for upcoming events.

2. What are some tips for standing out at a fair?

To stand out at a fair, make sure your booth is visually appealing and eye-catching. Offer free samples or demonstrations to attract people to your booth. Have clear signage and promotional materials to showcase your products or services.

3. How can I get involved in organizing a fair?

To get involved in organizing a fair, reach out to local event planning companies or contact the organizers of past fairs to see if they need volunteers. You can also join community groups or organizations that help plan and organize fairs in your area.

4. What are some important things to consider before participating in a fair?

Before participating in a fair, consider the cost of the booth, the target audience, and the expected foot traffic. It's also important to have enough inventory and promotional materials for the duration of the fair.

5. How can I make the most of my time at a fair?

To make the most of your time at a fair, engage with potential customers, offer promotions or discounts, and collect contact information for follow-up after the fair. It's also important to network with other vendors and organizers to potentially gain future business opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Denarella
  • dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
  • jennc112
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies