• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Pineapple Scorer: Find Out How to Cut Pineapple Like a Pro

In summary, the customer's sister said that the pineapple scorer or cutter that PC sold a few years ago was used to cut the inside of the pineapple out. Not sure what she is talking about. There were some goofy gadgets in some of the older catalogs. The particular gadget that the customer is talking about was from before my time.
JWorks
Silver Member
i have a customer who's sister order a pineapple scorer or cutter several years ago. she said you use it to cut the inside of the pineapple out. any ideas on what she i talking about????? thank you

Not from us.

Doesn't sound familiar to me, unless she's talking about the corer. I've used that for pineapple.

nope...maybe Home Office would know. There are some weird items out there that pC did sell.

Chefgirl2 said:
nope...maybe Home Office would know. There are some weird items out there that pC did sell.
Like the pig on a stick that was supposed to take calories away! :D

I'm so glad that the company has matured into the timeless and investment tools!

chefann said:

I'm so glad that the company has matured into the timeless and investment tools!

What in the world?? Are you kidding?? Would have loved to have seen that one Ann.

I believe it's mentioned in Doris's book. And I think there's a pic of it on the 2005 conference tote bag (with the black and white pictures on it). It was a little stuffed pig's head, made out of calico, on a wooden stick. A local woman made them and they had to drop it from the product line because she couldn't keep up with the orders. :)

JWorks- sorry to have hijacked your thread.

Anyhoo-- the item your customer has just might be a PC product. There were a lot of goofy gadgets in some of the older catalogs. That particular one you mention is from before my time.

We need a catalog archive with the contents of all the old catalogs listed. :)

what about the v'shaped cutter. Not sure, but it can make a pineapple look pretty! Just a thought?!:)

Hey don't forget the fly swatter

never had a pineapple cutter that I can recall
onion goggles yes!!!

chefann said:

Me too... just looking at the last 5 years has really been leaps and bounds.

Kathytnt said:
Hey don't forget the fly swatter

I love the Fly Swatter:)

Ah, Super Swat, I miss you so!

This was something I got in an email from my director forever ago, I try to save any little tips I can from all the newsletters and stuff, so here you go.....
Bits of Business...

Perfect for Pineapple.
(Thanks Director Katherine Bagley for sharing with the Director's Loop)

Did you know we can "peel" a pineapple with our scalloped bread tube? Just cut off the ends and shove that tube all the way down and voila! It's peeled! Next cut the pineapple in half across the middle and take the corer and core it. Slice into flowers - put them on a skewer with grapes in the center and voila - edible bouquets! Or use the apple wedger for coring and wedging; or after slicing use the apple corer for chunks.
I have posted this on another site and people have really loved it, I myself have never tried it because we don't eat fresh pineapple around here, but HTH, before they are discontinued anyway.

Related to Discover the Best Pineapple Scorer: Find Out How to Cut Pineapple Like a Pro

What is the purpose of "Help!! Seasoned Cheffers"?

"Help!! Seasoned Cheffers" is a community forum for Pampered Chef consultants who have been with the company for at least 6 months. It is a place to connect with other experienced consultants, share tips and advice, and get support from your peers.

How do I join "Help!! Seasoned Cheffers"?

To join "Help!! Seasoned Cheffers", you must first meet the requirement of being a Pampered Chef consultant for at least 6 months. Once you meet this requirement, you can request to join the Facebook group by searching for "Help!! Seasoned Cheffers" and clicking on the "Join" button.

Can I ask for business advice on "Help!! Seasoned Cheffers"?

Yes, "Help!! Seasoned Cheffers" is a great place to ask for business advice from experienced Pampered Chef consultants. However, please keep in mind that the group is not an official channel for Pampered Chef and any advice given is not endorsed by the company.

Are there any rules or guidelines for posting on "Help!! Seasoned Cheffers"?

Yes, there are rules and guidelines that all members must follow when posting on "Help!! Seasoned Cheffers". These rules include being respectful, avoiding self-promotion, and refraining from discussing sensitive topics such as politics and religion.

Can I share photos and videos on "Help!! Seasoned Cheffers"?

Yes, "Help!! Seasoned Cheffers" is a great place to share photos and videos of your Pampered Chef products, recipes, and events. However, please make sure to only share content that is relevant to the group and follows the group's rules and guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedtara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Kandio