• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Stir Fry Recipes for the Executive Stir Fry Pan

In summary, the conversation is about the use of the Executive Stir Fry Pan and recipe ideas for it. Some suggestions include the Thai Chicken Stir Fry, Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake, and Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry. The pan is praised for its versatility and excellent results in cooking various dishes.
pletcherdee
HI!

I just got the Executive Stir Fry Pan and was wondering what recipes people use this for--stir fry recipes, or anything else, more unique that might be a good recipe to show it off at a show?

Thai Chicken Stir FryTry the Thai Chicken Stir Fry....it's awesome! My husband even loves it.

Here's the recipe:

Thai Chicken Stir Fry

Dressing:
¾ cup creamy poppy seed salad dressing
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 one inch piece unpeeled fresh gingerroot, grated and juiced

Salad:
1 package (6 ounce) fresh baby spinach leaves
1 package (12 ounce) broccoli slaw mix
1 medium cucumber, scored, seeded and sliced
1 small red bell pepper sliced into thin strips

Chicken Mixture:
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, flattened and cut into ½ inch cubes
¼ snipped fresh basil leaves
¼ cup peanuts, chopped

Directions:
1. Dressing, in Stainless (2-qt.) Mixing Bowl, combine salad dressing and garlic. Finely chop gingerroot using Food Chopper. Whisk until well blended, and set aside.

2. Salad, place spinach, slaw mix, cucumber and bell pepper in Simple Additions® Large Bowl; refrigerate until ready to serve.

3. Chicken mixture, heat Stir-Fry Skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add chicken to skillet in a single layer. Cook without stirring 2 minutes or until chicken begins to brown. Stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink; remove from heat. Add basil, peanuts and ¼ cup of the dressing; toss to coat.

4. To serve, toss salad with remaining dressing; top with chicken mixture and
serve immediately.

Yield: 8 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 16 g, Sodium 280 mg, Fiber 3 g

Variation: Thai Chicken Stir-Fry with Rice: Omit salad ingredients. Prepare
dressing as directed in Step 1. Double the chicken mixture; prepare as directed in Step 3, stir-frying chicken in two batches. Toss chicken with all of the dressing. Serve chicken mixture over hot cooked rice prepared with Rice Cooker Plus.

I like to make it following the salad directions and then serve it with the rice. The hot rice sort of wilts the spinach and it's really yummy!

I've even heard of people making the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake in it too. You have to bake it longer (sorry, don't know the time on this) and it comes out dome shaped.

Linda

I received mine on Friday and have used it for everymeal since. So far, I've made Asian Lettuce Rolls, baked a cake, browned ground beef for a Family Burrito, sauted onions for steaks, made gravy, hashbrowns and scrambled eggs in it. I LOVE THIS SKILLET!! It's so much more versatile than what I thought it would be. I have 2 shows week and plan on using it at both of them! I like it a lot better than my old 12" skillet, but it of course isn't TPC! That's next on my wish list! I'm just waiting to make certain that I don't get lucky at conference and win a shopping spree!

Last edited:
Thank you so much Linda...sounds great! I'll try it on my husband this week--and see if I can pull it off at a show. The turtle cake sounds like JUST what I was looking for for a show--I'll have to try to find the detailed recipe.

Donna,

What cake did you bake in it? Do you have the details?

I modified the Strawberry Microwave Cake and substituted semi sweet morsels instead of white morsels. I baked it at 350 for 45 mins. I microwaved some Butter Cream Frosting until it was the consistency of a glaze and poured it over the cake and let it harden. We loved the way the cake became "crunchy" on the outside. The inside was moist and sweet. It was a hit here at my house!

You can also make the Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry using this skillet. I have made it at my shows before and it was a hit.

8 oz uncooked bow-tie pasta
1 small yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
2 large carrots
1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch strips
1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch lengths (about 1 1/2 cups)
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
3/4 cup water
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
1/4 cup (1 oz) grated fresh parmesan cheese

1. Cook pasta according to package directions in professional (4 qt) casserole; drain and keep warm. Meanwhile, using crinkle cutter, slice yellow squash in half lengthwise; cut squash and carrots into 1/4 inch thick slices. Using Chef's Knife cut bell pepper into 1/4 inch strips, asparagus into 1 inch lengths and chicken into 1 inch strips.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in Stir-Fry Skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add chicken; stir-fry 5-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken from skillet and transfer to casserole with cooked pasta; cover and keep warm. Heat remaining oil in same skillet. Add carrots and bell pepper; stir-fry 2-3 minutes. Add asparagus and squash; stir-fry 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
3. Whisk water, lemon juice and soup mix in small batter bowl; add sauce mixture to vegetables. Reduce heat to low; simmer, covered, 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Add pasta and chicken to skillet, toss to coat. Grate parmesan cheese over past using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Serve immediately.

pletcherdee said:
Thank you so much Linda...sounds great! I'll try it on my husband this week--and see if I can pull it off at a show. The turtle cake sounds like JUST what I was looking for for a show--I'll have to try to find the detailed recipe.

You are so welcome! I've never baked the Turtle Fudge cake - just heard others talking about it. I hope your hubby likes the thai chicken as much as mine. By the way, I'm a Jacob's mom too....my son is 4!

Hi Linda,

My Jacob is 8 months old now...the fastest 8 months of my life! I'm so blessed!

Thanks to everyone! I've kept all the recipes and even tried the strawberry cheesecake cake tonight with the stir fry pan--turned out great! My hubby loves it!

I have one of my first "real" cooking shows tomorrow (others had low attendance, so I tend to feel like this one is going to be my first REAL one) and the host's birthday was today--so I think I'm going to make the Strawberry cheesecake one again tomorrow as a birthday cake for her--she'll be surprised and I can show off what the new pan can do.

1. How do I properly season the Executive Stir Fry Pan before use?

To season the Executive Stir Fry Pan, first wash it with warm soapy water and dry it completely. Then, heat the pan on medium-high heat and add a thin layer of oil, such as vegetable or canola oil. Use a paper towel to evenly coat the inside of the pan with the oil. Let it heat for about 10 minutes until it starts to smoke, then turn off the heat and let it cool. Wipe off any excess oil and your pan is now seasoned and ready to use!

2. Can I use metal utensils with the Executive Stir Fry Pan?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Executive Stir Fry Pan as it can scratch and damage the non-stick coating. Instead, use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils to protect the surface of the pan.

3. What types of stir fry recipes work best with the Executive Stir Fry Pan?

The Executive Stir Fry Pan is great for cooking a variety of stir fry recipes, including Asian-inspired dishes with vegetables, meats, and sauces. It can also be used for making omelettes, sautéing vegetables, and cooking meats like chicken or beef strips.

4. How do I clean the Executive Stir Fry Pan?

To clean the Executive Stir Fry Pan, let it cool down completely before washing it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as it can damage the non-stick coating. For tough stuck-on food, soak the pan in warm soapy water before cleaning.

5. Is the Executive Stir Fry Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Executive Stir Fry Pan is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the non-stick coating. If you do choose to put it in the dishwasher, make sure to use a gentle cycle and avoid using harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies
Views
kam
  • Chef Shari
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity