• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discounts on New Items: Why Not CC?

In summary, the outlet is a place where discontinued items are sold at a lower price. It is available on the website and through the phone.
lisacb77
With three new items. What I want to know is why on CC we are not being offered a discount on them like the others??

wow, i am really glad i bought the thick slicing rod for the a/p/c/s. my customer and i both wanted one. i ordered them on monday i think!

No I think anything that was already offered at a sample price stayed. But the new items are the same price via sample as through the outlet...

WOOhooo!!! All the bread crocks are gone. I am really tired of seeing them. I just hope they didn't sell so well on the outlet that they release them in another color for the Spring line.

am I missing something? what is this outlet? where do I find it?

PC came out with a new outlet that your customers can go to your website and place an order you can not add it to a show but it does count towards incentives. You can also go to cc and place an order there for yourself. What they have in the outlet is items that have been discontinued at a little less then the regular price and they say it will change every 15-30 days

hehe
dcypcar.chef said:
WOOhooo!!! All the bread crocks are gone. I am really tired of seeing them. I just hope they didn't sell so well on the outlet that they release them in another color for the Spring line.

I bought one of each color. Now I just need the cobolt blue and Im set. I made another purchase today, this outlet is going to get me in lots of trouble :confused:

I had someone try to order from my outlet. She put in her items and her address. When she clicked to continue saying that her shipping address was the same, it keeps saying page not available.

1. Can I get a discount on new items with my CC?

Unfortunately, discounts on new items are not available with the use of a CC. Our prices are already competitive and we want to provide the best value for our customers.

2. Are there any special promotions or deals for CC holders?

At this time, there are no special promotions or deals specifically for CC holders. However, we do offer various promotions and discounts throughout the year that are available to all customers.

3. Can I combine my CC discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, our system does not allow for the combination of discounts. Only one discount can be applied per purchase.

4. Are there any other benefits to using a CC for purchases?

While there are no discounts specifically for CC holders, using a CC can provide you with added convenience and security when making purchases. Plus, some CCs offer rewards and points for purchases that can be redeemed for future purchases.

5. Will there ever be discounts available for CC holders on new items?

We cannot guarantee discounts on new items for CC holders in the future. Our prices are constantly evaluated to provide the best value for our customers, but we do not have any specific plans for CC discounts on new items at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • melaniepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stacieka