• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Berkshire Hathaway Employee Discount

In summary, the flyer indicates that a 10% discount is available only for individual online orders of Berkshire Hathaway employees between 12/1/08-12/31/08. The discount does not apply to orders placed through Cooking Show, Catalog Show, Fundraiser Show, or Wedding Shower.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Had a message on my answering machine last night from someone whose husband is an employee. She wants to purchase cookware. In her message, she wanted to know what free stuff, 1/2-price items and other discounts she'd get.

Having reviewed the flyer https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/bh_employee_discount.pdf , it does not appear to me that they would be eligible for anything but a 10% discount and this would only be available as an online order. Agreed?

If she has a long list of items that she wants, I can get her better deals by putting in an order as a catalog show.

Am I reading this flyer correctly? Thanks for your help!!

*10% discount is available only for individual online orders of Berkshire Hathaway employees
between 12/1/08-12/31/08. Discount does not apply to Cooking Show, Catalog Show,
Fundraiser Show or Wedding Shower orders.

Sounds like putting it as s show would not let her get the 10% off.

if she is ordering cookware and other stuff, the cookware would probably count as a show and wouldn't she get at least 15% off other stuff - depends on the order. True, she is not "getting 10% off her order" per the flyer, but she would potentially do better than that.

just explain that she can purchase now at a one time 10% discount, but she can host a show and receive free, 1/2 price, pluse more free in Jan! Get a booking out of it!!!!

Sorry, I responded before I had my coffee :indif:... you are right that putting it in as a show might work out better for her.

PCJenni said:
just explain that she can purchase now at a one time 10% discount, but she can host a show and receive free, 1/2 price, pluse more free in Jan! Get a booking out of it!!!!

Plus she would get 10% for the next year...

Wouldn't that also give her the PHD after she had a Show as well?

Hello! Thank you for reaching out about the Berkshire Hathaway employee discount. After reviewing the flyer, it does seem that the only discount available is a 10% discount for online orders. However, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I can offer you even better deals by hosting a catalog show. This way, your friend can get more discounts and free items based on the total sales of the show. Please let me know if you would like to set up a catalog show for your friend. Thank you!

What is the Berkshire Hathaway Employee Discount?

The Berkshire Hathaway Employee Discount is a benefit offered to employees of Pampered Chef who are also employees of Berkshire Hathaway. It allows them to receive discounts on select products and services offered by Berkshire Hathaway companies.

How much of a discount do Pampered Chef employees receive with the Berkshire Hathaway Employee Discount?

The discount amount varies depending on the product or service being purchased. However, most discounts range from 5-20% off the regular price.

Can the Berkshire Hathaway Employee Discount be used for all Pampered Chef products?

No, the discount can only be used for select products and services offered by Berkshire Hathaway companies. It is important to check the details of each discount offer to see which products and services are eligible.

How do I redeem the Berkshire Hathaway Employee Discount?

To redeem the discount, employees must present their Pampered Chef employee ID or proof of employment with Berkshire Hathaway at the time of purchase. Some discounts may also require a special code or coupon to be used.

Are there any limitations or restrictions to using the Berkshire Hathaway Employee Discount?

Yes, there may be limitations or restrictions on certain discounts. These may include expiration dates, limited quantities, or specific redemption instructions. It is important to carefully read the terms and conditions of each discount offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • allisonserna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies