• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Your Customers or Hosts Employed by Berkshire Hathaway?

In summary, BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY offers a discount to employees of its owned companies. Some of the customers of these companies may not be aware of this offer.
allisonserna
I just went online to understand more about the BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY employee discount, and here is the link for the company's that are owned by BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY

LINKS TO BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY SUB. COMPANIES

My question is - how would we know which of our customers/ hosts are employed by "BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY"?

Has anyone just sent out an email with the flyer (which has the checkout discount code) to their contact list?

I send out 1 email per month to my list of over 850 people, and every month I get 5 or so requesting to be removed, what if someone who has been removed is an employee?

Attachments

• bh_employee_discount.pdf
    266.7 KB · Views: 559
Last edited:
We discussed this a few weeks ago. You don't know where your customers are employed unless you get to know them that well.I wouldn't give the discount code to everyone because they may try to mistakenly use it.I'm sure BH employees know of the promo...the only thing you can do is send a note a say if you are employed by BH and need help with an order, please see me or go to my website at www.pamperedchef.biz/XXX

Hmmm...I have a good customer that owns the franchise here in town for the DQ. I wonder if they know about this or if they are included since it is a franchised company. I'll have to email him and his wife tomorrow!

one of my downline works for a BH company and knew NOTHING of this aside from me telling her about it.

I wish HO would make their flyers editable, so we could put in our information. Wouldn't it make more sense to be able to put our website addy in, instead of making the .com site so prominent? Then, I could just print a couple of copies and take it over to the local DQ.

Related to Are Your Customers or Hosts Employed by Berkshire Hathaway?

1. Who is considered a Berkshire Hathaway employee?

Berkshire Hathaway employees refer to individuals who work for any of the subsidiaries or companies owned by Berkshire Hathaway, such as Geico, Dairy Queen, and Pampered Chef.

2. What are the benefits of being a Berkshire Hathaway employee?

Berkshire Hathaway employees have access to a variety of benefits, including competitive salaries, health insurance, retirement plans, and opportunities for career growth within the diverse portfolio of companies.

3. How does working for Berkshire Hathaway differ from other companies?

Berkshire Hathaway has a unique corporate culture that emphasizes long-term investments and a hands-off management approach. The company also has a reputation for being financially stable and providing job security for its employees.

4. Are there any educational opportunities for Berkshire Hathaway employees?

Yes, Berkshire Hathaway offers various educational and development programs for its employees, such as leadership training, technical skills training, and tuition reimbursement for continued education.

5. How can I apply to become a Berkshire Hathaway employee?

Job openings at Berkshire Hathaway subsidiaries can be found on their respective websites or on job search engines. Interested candidates can also directly contact the subsidiary they wish to work for to inquire about available positions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kdangel518