• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance to Order Discontinued Products - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, when a product is discontinued, it means that the manufacturer has decided to stop producing and selling it. Companies discontinue products for various reasons, such as low sales or the introduction of a newer version. Discontinued products may still be available through resellers, but it's best to stock up before they become unavailable. If a product you love is discontinued, you can reach out to the manufacturer, look for alternative products, or stock up before it becomes unavailable. The length of time it takes for a product to become discontinued can vary greatly depending on the company's sales and marketing strategies.
micocina
Gold Member
I have a couple of Feb shows that need to close. I got quite a few orders for items that were discontinued as of Feb. 28.

Does anyone know when the cut-off is to order these items?

You can submit a show from one month on the last day of the next month. However, for double points, you need to have them in by the 5th. And, products that are being discontinued are not guaranteed to be available.

Thanks Kate!

No problem!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can help answer your question. The cut-off date for ordering discontinued items is usually the last day of the month they are discontinued. So for February, the cut-off date would be February 28th. However, I would recommend placing your orders as soon as possible to ensure availability. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What does it mean when a product is discontinued?

When a product is discontinued, it means that the manufacturer has decided to stop producing and selling that particular item. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as low demand, outdated technology, or the introduction of a newer version of the product.

Why do companies discontinue products?

Companies discontinue products for a variety of reasons. Some common reasons include low sales, the product becoming obsolete or outdated, and the company wanting to focus on other products that are more profitable. Additionally, discontinuing a product can also be a strategic move to create hype and demand for a newer version of the product.

Can I still purchase a discontinued product?

In most cases, once a product is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase from the manufacturer. However, you may still be able to find the product through resellers or on secondary markets such as eBay. Keep in mind that discontinued products may be harder to find and may come at a higher price.

What should I do if a product I love is discontinued?

If a product you love has been discontinued, you may want to consider stocking up on it before it becomes unavailable. You can also reach out to the manufacturer and express your disappointment and ask if they have any plans to bring back the product or introduce a similar one. Additionally, you can also look for alternative products from other brands.

How long does it take for a product to become discontinued?

The length of time it takes for a product to become discontinued can vary greatly. Some products may only be on the market for a few months before being discontinued, while others may continue to be sold for several years before being phased out. It ultimately depends on the company's sales and marketing strategies and the demand for the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • kam