• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Products Questions...

In summary, a product may be discontinued due to low demand, changing trends, or the introduction of new and improved products. Once a product is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. Discontinued products are announced on the website and through the newsletter, and can still be returned within 30 days for a refund. There are no specific discounts for discontinued products, but there may be sales and promotions on current products.
kam
Staff member
I have a Feb show getting ready to close.

2 guests have ordered the BBQ Tools Bag. I couldn't locate that this item was one that was running out...does anyone recall seeing if this item appeared on list that was sold out (or ready to)?? Is there a list anywhere or is it just in the Weekly Bites?

Also, can discontuinued products still be ordered into March - since it is a Feb show?

One last question, I entered the item in P3 and an error or warning did not show up...does anyone know if I entered a product that was sold out, would P3 warn me? (This is my first catalog/product changeover).

THANKS!

I think that HO has been updating the list in P3 as things sell out. You can submit a show this month (dated Feb.) that includes retired items. Obviously, the sooner you do that, the more likely it is that HO still has stock of those items.

chefann said:
I think that HO has been updating the list in P3 as things sell out. You can submit a show this month (dated Feb.) that includes retired items. Obviously, the sooner you do that, the more likely it is that HO still has stock of those items.

Great - thanks!

1. What is the reason for a product being discontinued?

There are several reasons why a product may be discontinued, including low demand, changes in product trends, and the introduction of new and improved products.

2. Can I still purchase a discontinued product?

Unfortunately, once a product is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. We encourage you to check out our current products for similar alternatives.

3. How do I know if a product is going to be discontinued?

We announce discontinued products on our website and through our newsletter. You can also reach out to our customer service team for information about specific products.

4. Can I return a discontinued product?

Yes, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including discontinued ones. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are there any discounts for buying discontinued products?

We do not offer discounts specifically for discontinued products. However, we regularly have sales and promotions on our current products, so be sure to check our website or newsletter for any special deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• micocina
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedposey