• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Products - Any Ideas

In summary, the conversation revolves around the discontinuing of certain products and the potential new products that may come out. There are predictions about which items might be phased out and which ones will stay. The color cranberry is mentioned as a popular choice and there is hope for a new spring color. There are also suggestions for improvements on current products. The idea of a pink collapsible bowl and grocery bags is well received. There is also discussion about specific items such as the beaded serving set and the desire for a new spoon for any occasion. Overall, there is excitement for potential new products and concern for the discontinuation of current ones.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I am watching what I buy this month cause of the discontinuing of products. Any Guesses?

Holiday plates is one
Woven collection- which I love but they have been dropping pieces recently.
D

My predictions:

I think that the Cranberry stuff is going to start phasing out and we'll get a new color in the fall
New color/design for outdoor party stuff
Christmas Plates, Platter, Spreaders
Beaded Serving Set & Spreader
Cutting Board with Measure Cups
Cranberry Scrapers
Nylon Tool Sets
Plate Art Stencil Set
Ice Cream Sandwich Maker
Delightful Desserts Cookbook
BBQ Basting Bottle

I so hope they don't phase out the cranberry! :( :cry: I really don't like all that changing of colors all the time and cranberry is still a very popular color. I do wish they'd change the summer colors to cranberry, blue & white.

I think they'll dc the Christmas items possibly including the cookbook (but I hope not the cookbook); Delightful Desserts is likely to be updated; I agree BBQ Basting Bottle; Dessert Plates; Linens and Square Napkin Rings; the other 2 Woven Pieces; Apple Peeler Corer Slicer & Stand; Kitchen Spritzer; Suds Pump; Gravy Separator; Large Round Stone & Rack; Rectangle Stone; Grilling Planks.

Oh my, not the A/P/C/S! I would cry (just used it last night when making potato soup). Actually, if they came out with a good suction cup base, I wouldn't mind.

On a side note, my neighbors and I had a Soup Kitchen night (or Soup Nazi night if you're a Jerry Seinfield fan). We had pea soup, potato soup, sweet potato-cumin soup, a couple loaves of crusty bread. It was a great inexpensive way to share an evening together...and healthy to boot. (sorry for the hijack)

I do not have the Apple P/C/S... but, it seems like a PC classic... I would like to get it eventually.. so I hope that it not in there!
I think the cranberry is a great color, too... it will match my kitchen once it is painted! (BTW-- neat "soup night idea")

I'd be very surprised if the APCS ever left the catalog - now, it could be updated a bit - and the stand does need to be redisigned.

I love the cranberry color too!!

I sell several of the A/P/C/S every fall when it is apple time at school. They can't get rid of that!!

BettieC said:
I love the cranberry color too!!

Oh, I like it a lot too. But I think that they are either going to start phasing it out or at least add another color choice.

I am thinking the way Linda has I am sure some of the things on her list will be discontined. I am so hoping they come out with a new spring color.

pamperedlinda said:
Oh, I like it a lot too. But I think that they are either going to start phasing it out or at least add another color choice.

Another color choice would be cool!

I have guests who are hoping they make the collapsible bowl in pink for May host product. I think that is just an awesome idea because so many love the bowl but hate the color LOL I would love to see the nylon tool sets go away also. I would also like to see the finger guard and the coating tray set leave. I like the idea of the coating trays but the tool it comes with is so flimsy and unstable it makes the set cheap.

Fluffy215 said:
I have guests who are hoping they make the collapsible bowl in pink for May host product. I think that is just an awesome idea because so many love the bowl but hate the color LOL I would love to see the nylon tool sets go away also. I would also like to see the finger guard and the coating tray set leave. I like the idea of the coating trays but the tool it comes with is so flimsy and unstable it makes the set cheap.

I love that idea of a pink collapsible bowl as well as the grocery bags that chefann suggested in another thread. :love:

I hope that the beaded serving set doesn't go away with the Christmas plates and cookbook. I've begged for a pretty spoon to serve the trifles with ever since they came out with the bowl. It would be awful to have it leave after one season!!!

I do love that spoon too Christy - I've used it several times, I've never used the fork, and I've used the spreader several times too. I just see these as holidayish. I hope they bring out another pretty spoon that's more for any occasion - kwim?

I don't know why they would bring out holiday stuff for one season and then ditch it. I think they will keep it, but just move it to the back of the catalog like they did with the BBQ stuff in the winter catalog.

That would be great if they did that Deb! I think it's really cute stuff, and I too think it would be a shame to only have it for such a short time.

Except they have done that before - had something in for just one season.

The beaded pieces are not holiday at all (to me). They work great for the holidays but I see them fitting in with my decore and usage all year long (Valentines Day, Memorial Day through Labor Day (Patriotic) and back to Christmas and New Years.

I think they will remove the Christmas plates from the catalog and then bring them back in September.

Besides that, who knows.

PamperChefCarol said:
I think they will remove the Christmas plates from the catalog and then bring them back in September.

Besides that, who knows.

I did not sell ANY of these! I think we'll see them on the outlet next fall.

I think the spoon is an awesome pair with the trifle bowl. If they do away with the beaded one, it would be nice if they came out with something just as nice.

What products are being discontinued?

At Pampered Chef, we are always looking for ways to innovate and improve our product offerings. As a result, we periodically discontinue certain products to make room for new and exciting items. To find out which products are being discontinued, please visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant.

Why are these products being discontinued?

There are many reasons why a product may be discontinued, such as low demand, changes in market trends, or the introduction of a newer and improved version. Rest assured that we carefully consider each decision to discontinue a product and always strive to provide our customers with the best and most relevant products.

Will these products ever come back in stock?

While we cannot guarantee that a discontinued product will ever come back in stock, we do occasionally reintroduce popular items based on customer demand. We recommend keeping an eye on our website and social media channels for any updates on discontinued products.

Can I still purchase these products from other retailers?

Pampered Chef products are exclusively sold through our consultants or our website. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the authenticity or quality of our products if purchased from other retailers. We recommend checking with a Pampered Chef consultant or our website for alternative products that may meet your needs.

What should I do if I have a warranty issue with a discontinued product?

If you have a warranty issue with a discontinued product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you find a suitable replacement or offer a refund or exchange, depending on the circumstances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • Susan M
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • britishchef