• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Product - Kitchen Scale

In summary, the discontinued Kitchen Scale from Pampered Chef is no longer in production and cannot be purchased directly from the company. However, it may still be available through third-party sellers or online marketplaces. Customers who purchased the discontinued model while it was still being produced can still have their warranty honored. There may also be a newer version of the scale available for purchase. Unfortunately, replacement parts are not available for discontinued products.
rwesterpchef
I had a customer call me wanting to know if I had one of the kitchen scales we used to sell. I have two NIP from grab bag boxes at past National Conferences. However, I have no idea how much we sold them for. Does anyone have one of our old catalogs with the description and price?
TIA,

I got one also, at Conference. My friend had purchased one years ago when they were available. She said that they were about $20, but she couldn't remember the exact price. Hope that helps!

Unfortunately, I do not have any old catalogs on hand. However, you may be able to find the information you need by contacting our customer service department. They should have records of past products and their prices. You can reach them at [insert customer service contact information]. I hope this helps!

What happened to the discontinued Kitchen Scale?

The discontinued Kitchen Scale is no longer being produced by Pampered Chef. It may have been replaced by a newer model or discontinued due to low demand.

Can I still purchase the discontinued Kitchen Scale?

No, unfortunately the discontinued Kitchen Scale is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

Will my warranty still be valid for the discontinued Kitchen Scale?

Yes, if you purchased the discontinued Kitchen Scale while it was still being produced, your warranty will still be valid. If you have any issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Is there a newer version of the discontinued Kitchen Scale?

Yes, there may be a newer version of the discontinued Kitchen Scale available for purchase. Please check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I still get replacement parts for the discontinued Kitchen Scale?

Unfortunately, we do not carry replacement parts for discontinued products. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Susan M
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cwinter474
  • Products and Tips
Replies