• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Item Sent With Show, Has This Happened to You Before?

In summary, if a discontinued item is sent with your show order, you should contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. This may occur due to high demand or limited availability. You will not be charged for the discontinued item and can return it for a refund or exchange within 30 days. To prevent this in the future, communicate with your consultant about item availability and consider alternative options.
BlessedWifeMommy
I just received a show and it had a Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan (#1441) in it instead of a large platter.

Anyone know how much it is worth? Just thought I would ask before I did the adjustment since it asks if the guest is interested in purchasing it. Also, if you have one, do you use it? What can you tell me about it?

I personally would just send it back.

if you do the adjustment they may just let you keep it.

Thanks! I guess I am still shaking my head, that I got this in the first place. It makes me glad that I have most of my orders shipped to me so I can deliver them to the hosts/guests.

I have definitely had wrong items included in show orders, but mostly just in addition to the entire order, not instead of a correct item. But it happens :). The warehouse makes mistakes sometimes!

Yup. When the mix 'n chop first came out a guest got the star form insert (for the cake pans) instead. You know somebody in the warehouse said "What's a Mix 'N Chop" and somebody else said "you know, that star shaped thing ..." LOL When I called corporate, they didn't want it back. They said to keep it & sent the right item to the guest. I agree that you should let HO know. It's always easier to do the right thing than to try & explain your actions later.

Call in this adjustment. If you do it online, it will ALWAYS ask if you want to purchase it or send it back. 90% of the time if you call, they allow you to keep the extra item unless it is over $20... :)

1. What should I do if a discontinued item is sent with my show order?

If a discontinued item is sent with your show order, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to help you find a similar item to replace it or provide you with a refund or credit.

2. Why was a discontinued item sent with my show order?

Occasionally, due to high demand or limited availability, a discontinued item may be sent with show orders. This is done to ensure that our customers receive their desired items in a timely manner.

3. Will I be charged for the discontinued item sent with my show order?

No, you will not be charged for any discontinued items included in your show order. Your consultant will either provide you with a refund or credit for the item.

4. Can I return the discontinued item sent with my show order?

Yes, you can return the discontinued item to your consultant for a refund or exchange. Please note that all returns must be made within 30 days of the purchase date.

5. How can I prevent receiving a discontinued item with my show order in the future?

To prevent receiving a discontinued item with your show order, we recommend communicating with your consultant about the availability of the items you wish to purchase. They can also provide you with alternative options if your desired item is no longer available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• samcmills
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies