• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Directorless Saturday Night!!!!!

In summary, four women are going to conference without a director. They are all looking for other friends to join them for the weekend. One woman is flying out on Wednesday morning and the other three are arriving later that day. They are all looking for friends to join them for the weekend.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Hi all, just read this on a wave 1 thread. I am going to be by myself Saturday Night, the 3 other ladies in my room are directors and I am a future. Anyways I don't want to hang out in the room.

Now it would be a good time to reflect on conference, however I want to go out and see Chicago!!!!!:D :D

Who's w/ me?

I am right there with ya Amanda. I think that I am going to switch rooms for Saturday night since my roommate is leaving Saturday so I can stay that extra day, and it will be into my director's room with her and her roommate. We were thinking of going on one of the night boat tours. I will definately have to get ahold of her (not too friendly of a woman kinda snobby) so I would love to have a breath of fresh air to that, lol.

So how about a night boat tour?

That sounds great, what are the prices do you know? A great way to see Chicago!!!

I'm in a room of four-- two are director's. I heard someone has plans to get together in my cluster... maybe we can do something. I really thought I would be walking this year as director, so I planned on not going out with that group. I guess there's always next year.

Hi Ladies- I'm directorless and nearly clusterlessMy director isn't going to conference because of a family reunion and is so bummed- I know that the only other one from my conference is attending but she is brand new- do you want anyone else to hang out with?

Thanks!

Carol who is your upline excu, are you flying SW. We are flying out of Sac on Wed morn SW @ 8:15 I believe. Can't wait maybe we could meet up at the airport if I am awake. We are leaving my house @ 2:30 wed., so I might be sleeping in the airport I guess they like to be early!The more the merryer (SP?). We just need to figure who and where?

I fly out Wed. @ 11:30 a.m. and don't get into Midway until 5:30 p.m.- I will be at the Hilton and am looking for room mates- if you know anyone who needs a room. My one roomie isn't coming in until 5 a.m. on Thursday and the other just flaked- I guess having a double to yourself isn't all that bad! :p

My director is Diane Kidwell- 2nd is Marcella Kvick and 3rd is Barbara Duke.

I was just looking at the schedule and it appears that we practically have free time until 1 on Thursday unless anyone is doing HO tours!

My e-mail: [email protected]

Talk to you soon!

My Executive director is also Marcella Kvick. I really hope you have fun at conference I will be right at my computer waiting for people to post things.:D

What is Directorless Saturday Night!!!!!?

Directorless Saturday Night!!!!! is a Pampered Chef event where consultants host virtual parties without a designated director. This allows consultants to have more flexibility and control over the party and gives guests a chance to interact with different consultants.

How do I participate in Directorless Saturday Night!!!!!?

To participate in Directorless Saturday Night!!!!!, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and ask to be added to their virtual party. You can also host your own party by becoming a consultant and inviting your friends and family.

What are the benefits of attending a Directorless Saturday Night!!!!! party?

Attending a Directorless Saturday Night!!!!! party allows you to have a more personalized and unique experience. You can interact with different consultants and learn about their favorite Pampered Chef products and recipes. Plus, there are often exclusive deals and discounts offered during these events.

Can I still earn host rewards at a Directorless Saturday Night!!!!! party?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards at a Directorless Saturday Night!!!!! party. The consultant hosting the party will provide you with a link to their party page where you can place an order and earn rewards based on the total sales of the party.

What if I have questions about products or ordering during a Directorless Saturday Night!!!!! party?

If you have any questions about products or ordering during a Directorless Saturday Night!!!!! party, you can contact the consultant hosting the party directly. They will be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rbergwrightchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thejeepqueen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ardipc