• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What updates will Jean Jonas share on the Director Only Conference Call?

P
Pampered Laura
I'm really glad to see this in my inbox - awesome to have a conference call with Jean Jonas. She is SUPER COOL. Love her. Excited to hear the "news" they're gonna share with us! :D

Me too! I wonder how many people got this invite and if they are doing one call or many...mine is noon central - when is yours?

Same time - I think this is a "listen" call for Directors. I can't imagine having thousands of Directors being off mute and allowed to talk! LOL

Same message for me.

Yes, this is a listen only call. They have done this before - made a phone call announcement to directors prior to putting news out to everyone. It's pretty cool to be in on news and I believe at the end they open the lines so everyone can woo hoo (I know they did that once anyway).

:( I'm so jealous that I'm not a director yet!!:( Soon, very soon!

When is the call....tomorrow? I wish I was a director!!

Dear Director,

Please join Jean Jonas, Senior Vice President of Sales, and Jo Price, National Sales Director, on a special conference call just for Directors and above. They have an exciting announcement to share with you. It's a call you won't want to miss.

Mark Your Calendar!
Date: Friday, April 27
Time: 12 noon CST

I am so excited!! I hope I can hear over my kids!!

Criswell predicts:[announcement]. . .and oh, by the way, while we've got your ear, tell your consultants to stop bugging us about Nancy.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Criswell predicts:

[announcement]. . .and oh, by the way, while we've got your ear, tell your consultants to stop bugging us about Nancy.
He he he....

Lest anyone forget...a bump to remind you to fill us in after the call.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Lest anyone forget...a bump to remind you to fill us in after the call.

Yes, please do! :)

PampMomof3 said:
:( I'm so jealous that I'm not a director yet!!:( Soon, very soon!
Kristi,

Why is it I am STILL a step behind you? I have 2 to go. One might qualify the end of April (prob May) and another should be reactivating really soon. How soon do you think you will promote?

Criswell Predicts...Neither of you will make it in time for this Director Only call.:D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Criswell Predicts...

Neither of you will make it in time for this Director Only call.

:D

Every once in a while, I read a post by KG that makes me laugh out loud and snort.....this was one of those posts!:D

If I were a Director, I would be there in time... just the wrong time zone.

Don't forget the call! And to update us!

ChefBeckyD said:
Every once in a while, I read a post by KG that makes me laugh out loud and snort.....this was one of those posts!:D

Snort, huh Becky! Too Funny!

Don't forget to update us y'all!!!!

I am such a dork that I was SO EXCITED I called in yesterday... what a moron! At least the call center people didn't catch on to what a nerd I am. They put me on hold for 15 mins, then came back and said they don't see the call I am talking about. It was at that second that I realized my mistake and hung up.

Gillian ~ eight more minutes...TODAY!!! LOL :D

Ginny

Gillian ~ 12 more minutes . . . TODAY! LOL :D :D :D

Ginny

Okay, I have called in and all I have is muzak...anyone else?

Muzak here.

cmdtrgd said:
Okay, I have called in and all I have is muzak...anyone else?

Glad it's not just me!! I've double checked the number but it's now 5 after!! :eek:

I got muzak too- the guy said I will hear music until it starts...

Glad it's not just me!\ ~ and a toll-free number!

Ginny

Muuuuuzakkk here too! :rolleyes:

Did you have to say your name and press the pound key? Maybe they are verifying that we are directors? I would think it would be easier if we put in our consultant #?

mUZAK HERE...

Kitchen2u said:
Glad it's not just me!\ ~ and a toll-free number!

Ginny

I'm glad I have a speaker phone :) I worried that I had the time change wrong since I'm not in CST.

I said my name, then pressed pound. A few minutes later a guy came on asking for my first name, then he said that I will hear music until it starts...

Maybe... I said my name and then spelled it. Hmm. 7 after now.

Did he say when it would start? I still need to pack my car so I can drive 11 hours to Colorado today!!!!

cmdtrgd said:
Did you have to say your name and press the pound key? Maybe they are verifying that we are directors? I would think it would be easier if we put in our consultant #?

I didn't say my name...don't remember having to do that before. I doubt they are verifying names...too many of us to do that with. They believe if we have the number, we got it honestly :) Oooo....someone's coming!!

Okay, we're on!!!!

Here we go!

Ginny

LOL they're on speaker phone too, apparently :)

Oh.My.God.

what?????I hope it is good news!!

Anyone feel like they need to run and get dressed right now?? LOL!!!

It will be better if I am in my pajamas, LMAO!!

LMAO! Dude. That would SO be what happens to me. Haha!

Pampered Laura said:
Anyone feel like they need to run and get dressed right now?? LOL!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

I'm dressed already, but have yogurt splattered all over my shirt. Don't ask.

Last edited:
What are they saying?

We need to get permission to talk about it first I think... I'm sure it's coming here soon :)

PS: It's NOT bad news at all. Nothing to do with vendors (yet)

The suspense is killing me . . .

Lisa2Boys said:
The suspense is killing me . . .

Me too... we'll just have to be patient I guess!

I hate being patient. :)

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the Director Only Conference Call with Jean Jonas?</h2><p>The Director Only Conference Call with Jean Jonas is a special call for Pampered Chef Directors to receive updates and announcements directly from the company's top leadership.</p><h2>2. When is the Director Only Conference Call with Jean Jonas taking place?</h2><p>The conference call with Jean Jonas will take place on a date and time specified in the invitation email. Please check your inbox for the exact details.</p><h2>3. Who is Jean Jonas and what is her role in Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Jean Jonas is the Vice President of Field Development at Pampered Chef. She plays a key role in supporting and guiding the company's Directors and is highly respected by the entire Pampered Chef community.</p><h2>4. Can you give any hints about the updates that will be shared during the Director Only Conference Call?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we are not at liberty to disclose any information about the updates that will be shared on the conference call. We encourage you to join the call to hear the news directly from Jean Jonas herself.</p><h2>5. Is it mandatory for Directors to participate in the conference call?</h2><p>While we highly encourage all Directors to join the call, it is not mandatory. However, we believe that the updates and announcements shared during the call will be valuable for your business and growth as a Director.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the Director Only Conference Call with Jean Jonas?

The Director Only Conference Call with Jean Jonas is a special call for Pampered Chef Directors to receive updates and announcements directly from the company's top leadership.

2. When is the Director Only Conference Call with Jean Jonas taking place?

The conference call with Jean Jonas will take place on a date and time specified in the invitation email. Please check your inbox for the exact details.

3. Who is Jean Jonas and what is her role in Pampered Chef?

Jean Jonas is the Vice President of Field Development at Pampered Chef. She plays a key role in supporting and guiding the company's Directors and is highly respected by the entire Pampered Chef community.

4. Can you give any hints about the updates that will be shared during the Director Only Conference Call?

Unfortunately, we are not at liberty to disclose any information about the updates that will be shared on the conference call. We encourage you to join the call to hear the news directly from Jean Jonas herself.

5. Is it mandatory for Directors to participate in the conference call?

While we highly encourage all Directors to join the call, it is not mandatory. However, we believe that the updates and announcements shared during the call will be valuable for your business and growth as a Director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • chefkathy